If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android users
09-20-2022, 12:51 PM
Android users
If you are using Android and you arẹ on telegram say Hi
If you are not on telegram create telegram account now
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-20-2022, 04:03 PM
RE: Android users
Hi bro

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
09-20-2022, 10:14 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2022 10:17 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
Why? What is on Telegram? I have telegram but i use it only for private purpose

Maybe you want to test that hacking telegram bot about which you writed, on us? lol. I will stay here thank you :-D
09-21-2022, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2022 08:36 PM by Ayodele.)
(09-20-2022 10:14 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Why? What is on Telegram? I have telegram but i use it only for private purpose

Maybe you want to test that hacking telegram bot about which you writed, on us? lol. I will stay here thank you :-D
Hey Man
Who the hell are you and where did you came from i can see you are new here u don't know anything don't mess with me okay we create a telegram group so we want to add dedomil members inside what are you talking about? .... Codewithaadi say i should post the group Link here

Don't mess with me

(09-20-2022 04:03 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  Hi bro
You are already in the group Boss
09-21-2022, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2022 08:59 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(09-21-2022 08:35 PM)Ayodele Wrote:  
(09-20-2022 10:14 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Why? What is on Telegram? I have telegram but i use it only for private purpose

Hey Man
Who the hell are you and where did you came from i can see you are new here u don't know anything don't mess with me okay we create a telegram group so we want to add dedomil members inside what are you talking about? .... Codewithaadi say i should post the group Link here

Don't mess with me

Ouuu you are so scary :-D firstly im not new here at all, only this is new acc, check old one with same name :-D secondly i just "love" people who are "strong" trough web, but i bet you would piss in pants if we met in real life :-D long time i didnt notice such loser like you
09-21-2022, 09:06 PM
(09-21-2022 08:56 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(09-21-2022 08:35 PM)Ayodele Wrote:  

Hey Man

Don't mess with me

Ouuu you are so scary :-D firstly im not new here at all, only this is new acc, check old one with same name :-D secondly i just "love" people who are "strong" trough web, but i bet you would piss in pants if we met in real life :-D long time i didnt notice such loser like you
I'm gonna report u to dedomil i don't talk too much asshole
09-21-2022, 09:57 PM
Be free to report me as u wish :-) you started to insult me for just ordinary honest comment and ofc that i will answer because i dont like bullies at all, especially bullies on internet who think that he is better then others ;-)
09-22-2022, 10:26 AM
Keep shut and rest