dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
Android users - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Android users (/showthread.php?tid=6505)

Pages: 1 2

Android users - Ayodele - 09-20-2022 12:51 PM

If you are using Android and you arẹ on telegram say Hi
If you are not on telegram create telegram account now

RE: Android users - Fredyrr - 09-20-2022 04:03 PM

Hi bro

RE: Android users - KrejvenRoud7 - 09-20-2022 10:14 PM

Why? What is on Telegram? I have telegram but i use it only for private purpose

Maybe you want to test that hacking telegram bot about which you writed, on us? lol. I will stay here thank you :-D

RE: Android users - Ayodele - 09-21-2022 08:35 PM

(09-20-2022 10:14 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Why? What is on Telegram? I have telegram but i use it only for private purpose

Maybe you want to test that hacking telegram bot about which you writed, on us? lol. I will stay here thank you :-D
Hey Man
Who the hell are you and where did you came from i can see you are new here u don't know anything don't mess with me okay we create a telegram group so we want to add dedomil members inside what are you talking about? .... Codewithaadi say i should post the group Link here

Don't mess with me

(09-20-2022 04:03 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  Hi bro
You are already in the group Boss

RE: Android users - KrejvenRoud7 - 09-21-2022 08:56 PM

(09-21-2022 08:35 PM)Ayodele Wrote:  
(09-20-2022 10:14 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Why? What is on Telegram? I have telegram but i use it only for private purpose

Hey Man
Who the hell are you and where did you came from i can see you are new here u don't know anything don't mess with me okay we create a telegram group so we want to add dedomil members inside what are you talking about? .... Codewithaadi say i should post the group Link here

Don't mess with me

Ouuu you are so scary :-D firstly im not new here at all, only this is new acc, check old one with same name :-D secondly i just "love" people who are "strong" trough web, but i bet you would piss in pants if we met in real life :-D long time i didnt notice such loser like you

RE: Android users - Ayodele - 09-21-2022 09:06 PM

(09-21-2022 08:56 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(09-21-2022 08:35 PM)Ayodele Wrote:  

Hey Man

Don't mess with me

Ouuu you are so scary :-D firstly im not new here at all, only this is new acc, check old one with same name :-D secondly i just "love" people who are "strong" trough web, but i bet you would piss in pants if we met in real life :-D long time i didnt notice such loser like you
I'm gonna report u to dedomil i don't talk too much asshole

RE: Android users - KrejvenRoud7 - 09-21-2022 09:57 PM

Be free to report me as u wish :-) you started to insult me for just ordinary honest comment and ofc that i will answer because i dont like bullies at all, especially bullies on internet who think that he is better then others ;-)

RE: Android users - Ayodele - 09-22-2022 10:26 AM

Keep shut and rest