If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[HACK] Heroes Lore Zero
11-23-2023, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2023 11:15 PM by The GodMan.)
RE: Heroes Lore Zero
(11-22-2023 10:02 PM)smithv1024 Wrote:  
(11-16-2023 10:52 AM)The GodMan Wrote:  
(11-16-2023 05:41 AM)Abidemhie Wrote:  
(11-15-2023 07:49 PM)The GodMan Wrote:  
(11-15-2023 07:28 PM)Abidemhie Wrote:  Imagine playing a easy game with hacks? :⁠-⁠)

Easy?
i spent almost a month trying to defeat the 2nd boss,well,with the hack i defeated aquila on my first expereince with him, causing me to finish the game so early
The game was super easy , only if you're not a gamer ( speed needed

Yea, i have to admit, the game was super easy, but with the hack i'm a god in the game,i mistakenly killed aquila on my first expereince with him in the game, now i'm looking for a way to lose, but it's almost impossible

Years ago, I remember tinkering with the RMS data of the game and eventually figuring out how to increase my game stats and I increased my stats exponentially. When I first encountered Aquil, I too killed him in first encounter! and game essentially ended there ?. So I went back and increased stat by small increments only.

This trick is not to increase (hack) stats by too much
pls, tell me the value for the stats,i still haven't figured it out, where is it,anytime am online
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2023, 04:27 PM
(11-23-2023 11:13 PM)The GodMan Wrote:  
(11-22-2023 10:02 PM)smithv1024 Wrote:  
(11-16-2023 10:52 AM)The GodMan Wrote:  
(11-16-2023 05:41 AM)Abidemhie Wrote:  
(11-15-2023 07:49 PM)The GodMan Wrote:  Easy?
i spent almost a month trying to defeat the 2nd boss,well,with the hack i defeated aquila on my first expereince with him, causing me to finish the game so early
The game was super easy , only if you're not a gamer ( speed needed

Yea, i have to admit, the game was super easy, but with the hack i'm a god in the game,i mistakenly killed aquila on my first expereince with him in the game, now i'm looking for a way to lose, but it's almost impossible

Years ago, I remember tinkering with the RMS data of the game and eventually figuring out how to increase my game stats and I increased my stats exponentially. When I first encountered Aquil, I too killed him in first encounter! and game essentially ended there ?. So I went back and increased stat by small increments only.

This trick is not to increase (hack) stats by too much
pls, tell me the value for the stats,i still haven't figured it out, where is it,anytime am online

It was years ago and I have forgotten where the values in RMS backup file were located. It was a bit lengthy process, requiring trial and error.

but no problem, I will re-charge my old trusted Symbian Nokia phone, install the game and figure the way out again. So wait a little.
01-13-2024, 05:34 PM
Cool Bro