If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hack android apps without root
05-05-2020, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2021 07:01 PM by play3r.sd.)
Hack android apps without root
I've tested it yesterday. It's GameGuardian + Parallel Space(PS). It's OK.

1. Visit GG with virtualizer apps list Or GG with PS signed. Download your desired app pack.
2. Install GG first then virtualizer app (like parallel space) on ur phone
3. Run PS and install GG from the list.
4. Run GG on PS and skip GG's reinstall process, it'll tell u a restart.
5. Open PS again, run GG. If "display over other app" option is On, then gg will minimized in the top left of the screen.
6. Install the target app (like J2ME loader) on PS. Run it. Look up the target field like money. Look up the amount (integer value).
7. Tap GG and choose the target app (for J2ME it's Midler)
8. Goto the search box, type that value and search. (For money amount, the datatype is integer. So choose "Dword" option before start the search to avoid bin, float, double datatypes.)
9. The search result will be too long or few. Now go back to the game, change the value by purchase or waste money.
10. Find the new value on GG. See the difference. Replace the value with ur needs (don't override the limit, 9 lakhs is ok for some game). Go back to the game and see the chance. If not then retry again. THIS WAY MAY BE FULL OF TRIAL AND ERRORS. HAVE PATIENCE.

Don't forgot to save the game. I've a sample of 3 J2ME games. U can download it and copy them into /storage/emulated/0/J2ME-Loader/data/. Make sure that the midlet manifest name of this samples must match ur midlet manifest name. In case of mismatch, u can edit ur midlet manifest name into this name. And backup ur own data before pasting this for safety.

N.B. since no root, the accuracy is limited. Though u can enjoy it.

Attached File(s)
.zip  data j2me 3 games.zip (Size: 8.16 KB / Downloads: 10)

404, Page Not Found!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Hacking other app's memory is ok Without Root.
Nice...WOW
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply