If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameloft Games help
04-29-2020, 03:40 PM
Gameloft Games help
Hi guys, i'm new here but not new to dedomil, as for long time i've been using it. I found myself in a really sad situation and i'll explain you everything. Basically i've found out that exists an emulator for Android called "J2ME Loader" that makes exactly what you're thinking about: lets you play old and favourite j2me games! That sounds great, don't it? Anyway i just found out that a lot of games, expecially from Gameloft, that i used to play in my launguage (Italian) are not avaible on italian forums (dead links that wont be reuploaded) either on dedomil, while Eng, Polish, Turkish and czech versions usually are avaible. So this is really my last try. I've no problems playing those games in english, but would be amazing to have them in italian also just to not forget them and to let live the j2me platform. I'm also planning to make an archive for those old games and make them avaible to averyone wants to wmulate them. But that would not be useful if i "lost forever" some of the localized game in my language. So basically i'm here to ask you a huge favor, if you can. This is open to everyone.

Do someone still hame some Gameloft games in wich italian language is avaible? Most 3D games have it (and i own them already) but all 2D games comes pre localized in different versions with different languages and i was only able to download "Assassins Creed II" from dedomil in italian, but no luck with other titles. This would be really helpful for me and possibly any other people if i will make it to my project, also thanks to your help.

I've already asked in italian forums but no one was able to help me. I know i'm asking for too much...why would you have italian games if you don't speak italian? I know...but i don't know where to search for them. I just found english and other languages games...hope you understand. If it was just for me, just for playing them i wouldn't have any problem...but it's for something greater. Hope someone can help me. Really thanks to you all
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2020, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2020 03:50 PM by Giuskiller95.)
RE: Gameloft Games help
That would be an idea if i cannot find anything...may you link me to the program and maybe a tutorial? I will try something later and see if it works
04-29-2020, 04:00 PM
I will try doenloading the program first, i saw some github links. Then i'll refer to videos. Thank you.
04-29-2020, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2020 05:33 PM by Dedomil.)
I had Italian versions but I deleted all. Dedomil site never had big visits from Italy. Latest big and maybe one Gameloft Italy games supplier is kriker but that is history :-) you can found him on Ipmart Italia (now have different name). I thunk isn't chance found all italian veersions from kriker. Mostly is deleted forever.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2020, 06:55 PM
(04-29-2020 05:33 PM)Dedomil Wrote:  I had Italian versions but I deleted all. Dedomil site never had big visits from Italy. Latest big and maybe one Gameloft Italy games supplier is kriker but that is history :-) you can found him on Ipmart Italia (now have different name). I thunk isn't chance found all italian veersions from kriker. Mostly is deleted forever.

Yeah i've asked already on Mobimart (ex ipmart) but no luck, looks like he's gone (from the forum). Anyway i tried to translate a jar file but i found it difficult. I mean i've downloaded the program langeditor from github but don't know how to use it. Has no gui and requires me to download some kind of plugins. There's another way? Maybe easier?
04-29-2020, 07:53 PM
(04-29-2020 07:50 PM)game launcher Wrote:  you have to use google translate to translate the language then you should use lang editor

there is no way easier than that maybe you should ask someone to translate it for you.

Oh no i don't want to bother anyone else, is just that i cannot start langeditor. It has no exe to install, no cmd or bat files to run. It's just a folder with many subfolders and a readme that says i have to install some kind of modules: SilverStripe CMS ~3.x-dev / 3.6.x-dev.

I downloaded this https://github.com/unclecheese/LangEditor, is that correct?
04-30-2020, 01:51 PM
If you really want to translate for your own;than for detailed info,necessary apps,visit here
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user