If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to find this mysterious game
08-05-2018, 04:37 PM
Help me to find this mysterious game
[SEE THE PICTURES FIRST]
Splinter Cell Conviction,
We all know this game but, anyone seen this ?
It was officially announced on May 23, 2007 when Ubisoft released a trailer for the game. It depicted a more rugged-looking Sam with long hair and a fully-grown beard. He had the ability to blend in with the environment, interact with tables and chairs and utilize hand-to-hand combat against enemies, making thegame appear less stealth-based than previous games. The lighting and shadow effects also showed a vast improvement overDouble Agent. The game was originally due for release on November 16, 2007.[19]However, it missed its initial launch date, and on May 19, 2008,Xbox Worldreported thatSplinter Cell: Convictionwas "officially on hold," and hadbeen taken "back to the drawing board."While Ubisoft never confirmed this, they did announce that the game had beenpushed back to the 2009-2010 fiscal year.
So,
Gameloft has released a java version too ! But I can't find it !! This is not edited, Because i find this screenshot from Gameloft Forums !
If someone will bring me this game, i will pay him as much as he want ! (Kidding)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2018, 04:34 PM
RE: Help me to find this mysterious game
NO ONE?
08-08-2018, 07:13 PM
Still No Replay...
08-09-2018, 03:32 AM
probably game not released, maybe concept images
Find all posts by this user
06-18-2019, 08:03 PM
wow, these pictures are interesting.
06-19-2019, 12:42 AM
Screens are from ProjectNeXt (old N6230 Group). Founded by pl_pirat. He had access for unreleased games on testing or for review. I was part of it this group (supplier) but I didn't remember on all infos what people say on forum. I he met many interesting people but it's been a long time. Old forum had many interesting informations but back to the point. I think screens are from HD version. This game in Gameloft database exists in these formats:

Splinter Cell Conviction 3D HD+
Splinter Cell Conviction HD+
Splinter Cell Conviction

+ mark means free content. Mostly wallpapers or some art screens or sometime ringtone for Nokia devices :-)
06-20-2019, 07:36 PM
Wow Whaaat? Cool ! Nice. Good work. It means he was a Beta Tester for Unreleased Games, And If the Screenshots are from their website, It means someone must have that game. Unfortunately It is too old, Like 9 Years ago omg
Oh Well... Dedo, Can you please manage to get the game? I don't know they are still alive on their Froum or not but... Can you Try? Please? :-D
06-20-2019, 07:47 PM
(06-20-2019 07:36 PM)PRIME Wrote:  Wow Whaaat? Cool ! Nice. Good work. It means he was a Beta Tester for Unreleased Games, And If the Screenshots are from their website, It means someone must have that game. Unfortunately It is too old, Like 9 Years ago omg
Oh Well... Dedo, Can you please manage to get the game? I don't know they are still alive on their Froum or not but... Can you Try? Please? :-D

I think It's Too late. But I would try.