dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
Help me to find this mysterious game - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Help me to find this mysterious game (/showthread.php?tid=4351)

Pages: 1 2

Help me to find this mysterious game - PRIME - 08-05-2018 04:37 PM

[SEE THE PICTURES FIRST]
Splinter Cell Conviction,
We all know this game but, anyone seen this ?
It was officially announced on May 23, 2007 when Ubisoft released a trailer for the game. It depicted a more rugged-looking Sam with long hair and a fully-grown beard. He had the ability to blend in with the environment, interact with tables and chairs and utilize hand-to-hand combat against enemies, making thegame appear less stealth-based than previous games. The lighting and shadow effects also showed a vast improvement overDouble Agent. The game was originally due for release on November 16, 2007.[19]However, it missed its initial launch date, and on May 19, 2008,Xbox Worldreported thatSplinter Cell: Convictionwas "officially on hold," and hadbeen taken "back to the drawing board."While Ubisoft never confirmed this, they did announce that the game had beenpushed back to the 2009-2010 fiscal year.
So,
Gameloft has released a java version too ! But I can't find it !! This is not edited, Because i find this screenshot from Gameloft Forums !
If someone will bring me this game, i will pay him as much as he want ! (Kidding)

RE: Help me to find this mysterious game - PRIME - 08-06-2018 04:34 PM

NO ONE?

RE: Help me to find this mysterious game - PRIME - 08-08-2018 07:13 PM

Still No Replay...

RE: Help me to find this mysterious game - uz3r - 08-09-2018 03:32 AM

probably game not released, maybe concept images

RE: Help me to find this mysterious game - John Marcus - 06-18-2019 08:03 PM

wow, these pictures are interesting.

RE: Help me to find this mysterious game - Dedomil - 06-19-2019 12:42 AM

Screens are from ProjectNeXt (old N6230 Group). Founded by pl_pirat. He had access for unreleased games on testing or for review. I was part of it this group (supplier) but I didn't remember on all infos what people say on forum. I he met many interesting people but it's been a long time. Old forum had many interesting informations but back to the point. I think screens are from HD version. This game in Gameloft database exists in these formats:

Splinter Cell Conviction 3D HD+
Splinter Cell Conviction HD+
Splinter Cell Conviction

+ mark means free content. Mostly wallpapers or some art screens or sometime ringtone for Nokia devices :-)

RE: Help me to find this mysterious game - PRIME - 06-20-2019 07:36 PM

Wow Whaaat? Cool ! Nice. Good work. It means he was a Beta Tester for Unreleased Games, And If the Screenshots are from their website, It means someone must have that game. Unfortunately It is too old, Like 9 Years ago omg
Oh Well... Dedo, Can you please manage to get the game? I don't know they are still alive on their Froum or not but... Can you Try? Please? :-D

RE: Help me to find this mysterious game - John Marcus - 06-20-2019 07:47 PM

(06-20-2019 07:36 PM)PRIME Wrote:  Wow Whaaat? Cool ! Nice. Good work. It means he was a Beta Tester for Unreleased Games, And If the Screenshots are from their website, It means someone must have that game. Unfortunately It is too old, Like 9 Years ago omg
Oh Well... Dedo, Can you please manage to get the game? I don't know they are still alive on their Froum or not but... Can you Try? Please? :-D

I think It's Too late. But I would try.