If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android & Apple Marvel Future Fight by Netmarble games
04-01-2015, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 12:39 PM by AL.LEN.)
Marvel Future Fight by Netmarble games
MARVEL FUTURE FIGHT BY NETMARBLE GAMES

Description:
S.H.I.E.L.D Director Nick fury send a direct message from future:multiple dimension have collide and our reality is shreeding apart!
You must gather the Marvel universe superheroes and villans and prdpare for the final battle to save pur universe in a groundbreaking new action RPG :Marvel future fight.

FEATURES:
*Play hundered of mission and uncover the true enemy behind the attack on our future.
*Recurit the ultimate team of marvel superheroes and villans ,such as Iron man,Captain america and Spiderman while mastering awesome skills and upgrades.
*Compete with other player in 3 vs 3 team battles.Assemble your strongest squad with a mix of four unique hero types :speed ,blast,combat and universal.
*Partner classic marvel teamates to earn special power boosts.
*Unlist hero support from your friend via Ally system.
*Wage war against the universe most powerful super villians in epic boss. Battle to unlock exclusive content and reward.
*Control your hero with one fingure touch or virtual control pad.
*Thrill to a ground breaking new action RPG featuring an original story set within the Marvel universe written by Peter David.

Type:Android &iOS
Rls.date:Soft launch for android and coming soon iOS and android worldwide.

Play store link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...e.mherosgb

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Marvel Future Fight by Netmarble games
[Image: 47741.png] nice! :-D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-01-2015, 07:11 PM
is it online? I don't know
04-01-2015, 07:25 PM
Size ONly 23 MB or some data needed to download??

[align=center][img]http://bannerbreak.com/banners/2/321/140318532940436579.gif[/img][/align]
04-02-2015, 10:14 AM
I am playing that game now,and it is awesome gameplay and graphics .There is such a no. of villians and superheroes in this game like Green goblin,venom,Doctor octupus ,Ghost rider ,Daredevil,winter solider.So,I like that very much but only problem of this game that it is an online game but good.
04-02-2015, 11:08 AM
(04-02-2015 10:14 AM)AL.LEN Wrote:  I am playing that game now,and it is awesome gameplay and graphics .There is such a no. of villians and superheroes in this game like Green goblin,venom,Doctor octupus ,Ghost rider ,Daredevil,winter solider.So,I like that very much but only problem of this game that it is an online game but good.

ok thankz :-) how much extra data needed?
04-02-2015, 11:37 AM
(04-02-2015 11:08 AM)Dictator Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 10:14 AM)AL.LEN Wrote:  I am playing that game now,and it is awesome gameplay and graphics .There is such a no. of villians and superheroes in this game like Green goblin,venom,Doctor octupus ,Ghost rider ,Daredevil,winter solider.So,I like that very much but only problem of this game that it is an online game but good.

After fully downloading the data the total size of the game is 420MB.And I think in 420MB this game is quite good,not much HD graphics but gameplay is good.And overall awesome game
04-02-2015, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 11:40 AM by Dictator.)
(04-02-2015 11:37 AM)AL.LEN Wrote:  
(04-02-2015 11:08 AM)Dictator Wrote:  

After fully downloading the data the total size of the game is 420MB.And I think in 420MB this game is quite good,not much HD graphics but gameplay is good.And overall awesome game

thankz! now its downloading time Gamer

what the … WTF ?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)