If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What to do for java games??
03-29-2014, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 08:06 AM by Agent P.A.I.N.)
RE: What to do for java games??
What if a technology which is farmore better than android is invented?Because it is technology the one which you see today will vanish by tommorow,if it happens then android will also die and then android users will also cry.:-D

[img]http://myimg.us/images/05.06.14/42608.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 04:29 AM
(03-29-2014 07:10 AM)Agent P.A.I.N Wrote:  What if a technology which is farmore better than android is invented?Because it is technology the one which you see today will vanish by tommorow,if it happens then android will also die and then android users will also cry.:-D

iOS better than android :-D well samsung's OS is there too.Who knows what will happen What ?!?

[color=Grey]Think Different.[/color]
10-02-2014, 04:38 AM
(10-02-2014 04:29 AM)A.K.10 Wrote:  
(03-29-2014 07:10 AM)Agent P.A.I.N Wrote:  What if a technology which is farmore better than android is invented?Because it is technology the one which you see today will vanish by tommorow,if it happens then android will also die and then android users will also cry.:-D

iOS better than android :-D well samsung's OS is there too.Who knows what will happen What ?!?

But I0S net a lot data for a game than android.

[img]http://myimg.us/images/05.06.14/42608.jpg[/img]
10-02-2014, 05:09 AM
(10-02-2014 04:38 AM)Agent P.A.I.N Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 04:29 AM)A.K.10 Wrote:  

But I0S net a lot data for a game than android.

Yes thats right. FIFA 14 1.6 GB :-D

[color=Grey]Think Different.[/color]
10-02-2014, 05:31 AM
java is ..... Dead
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2014, 05:57 AM
I respect your concern, Java's my favorite in every aspect (even if It means to get an emulator to install it on other devices.) and when It comes to playin' games - It's Java, again, Tops the list!
But, with your Prediction, I'm in denial. It's not because I'm too attached to Java and that's making it very hard for me to Admit - It's with the Technicality, I'm talking about. Java is everywhere, and even if Android & IOS are now easy to eyes, Java's one is easier to access, and many Developer look forward to before or while doing a project for Efficiency. For example, Javascript! Ain't that's in need to get a good experience with your PC Browser? That says a lot if you dig in.
Now to the Mobile's Java. Sure, there's no more of dedication for java in them but that ain't mean that they'll wrap those Java Projects in a day! Everyone ain't with a Android/IOS, there's still got mobile-java users enough to have it survived. You may get Games released less in number but there's always a surety that You'll Get something every year! In comin' years with new Game, Developers may not be reputed, but that ain't matter, These GL/EA/big names once was
a Newbie too, and without them Java will survive if other steps in. Now about/with your Worry(s): Sweep it, buddy! Ease
Also, Sorry about/for this long Essay like comment, since Java's my favorite - I had to write it. LOL
Idiot
06-22-2015, 03:12 PM
In Facebook Every Big Developer Has A Page. When They Release An Apk Or iOs Games They Don't Get Much Feedback. Even they have millions of like they only get 15 comments in a post. In my opinion if all of us go their page and comment about java they will surely release new java games. Because that time they will see still there are more java gamers than android.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2015, 10:49 PM
kitmaker....java hope!! Etc....