If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What to do for java games??
12-21-2013, 03:32 AM
What to do for java games??
What do we do to see dat java game don't die off?? e.g... Ea,glu,fishlab and konami, they hv stop making games for java. Wot do we do to bring them back?? Any solution.. Guys!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2013, 05:15 AM
RE: What to do for java games??
Start Buying Their Games and they will back
12-21-2013, 05:56 AM
(12-21-2013 05:15 AM)Leo9ardo Wrote:  Start Buying Their Games and they will back

no... Java is dead unless their is more java users than android...

[url=http://kunn.mywapblog.com/][img]http://myimg.us/images/08.26.13/37381.png[/img][/url]
12-21-2013, 06:55 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 07:00 AM by Jubaer366.)
(12-21-2013 05:56 AM)kunn Wrote:  
(12-21-2013 05:15 AM)Leo9ardo Wrote:  Start Buying Their Games and they will back

no... Java is dead unless their is more java users than android...

Yeah, kunn is right. It isn't possible to get Ea/glu/fishlab/konami etc. backI don't know. But, it possible get gameloft to come back on java line by buying thier games. By that i mean.....if the number gameloft java game buyers incress and GL cloud make much money out of java than andorid, then they will start making more games for Java and GL will make the java version before Andorid & iOS.:-)
This solution is possible only for GL. I don't know about other developers. I don't know
12-21-2013, 09:03 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 09:14 AM by Marvel.)
We have some developers on facebook/forums or emails e.g.. Glu,THQ,Ubisoft and Gameloft etc.. Lets go tell them to produce more games for java and dat we will buy them!!

i think.... they don't knw we luv playing their java games, maybe if we lay comment or email them alwys they will listen to us!!
12-21-2013, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 11:29 AM by sumanthgamesbond.)
(12-21-2013 09:03 AM)Marvel Wrote:  We have some developers on facebook/forums or emails e.g.. Glu,THQ,Ubisoft and Gameloft etc.. Lets go tell them to produce more games for java and dat we will buy them!!

i think.... they don't knw we luv playing their java games, maybe if we lay comment or email them alwys they will listen to us!!

Don't be funny bro,they don't believe us and they also know most of us play free games and anyway the cost of a game for android more than for java ,so they are making many androids and that's bussiness they making games for money.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-21-2013, 11:09 AM
(12-21-2013 10:15 AM)sumanthgamesbond Wrote:  
(12-21-2013 09:03 AM)Marvel Wrote:  We have some developers on facebook/forums or emails e.g.. Glu,THQ,Ubisoft and Gameloft etc.. Lets go tell them to produce more games for java and dat we will buy them!!

Don't be funny bro,they don't believe us and they also know most of them free games and anyway the cost of a game for android more than for java ,so they are making many androids and that's bussiness they making games for money.

Neva give up:-D! Lets kip pushing on...
12-21-2013, 11:12 AM

i tried that with fishlabs but they didn't reply my mails and neither have they produced a java game