If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to find this mysterious game
08-05-2018, 04:37 PM
Help me to find this mysterious game
[SEE THE PICTURES FIRST]
Splinter Cell Conviction,
We all know this game but, anyone seen this ?
It was officially announced on May 23, 2007 when Ubisoft released a trailer for the game. It depicted a more rugged-looking Sam with long hair and a fully-grown beard. He had the ability to blend in with the environment, interact with tables and chairs and utilize hand-to-hand combat against enemies, making thegame appear less stealth-based than previous games. The lighting and shadow effects also showed a vast improvement overDouble Agent. The game was originally due for release on November 16, 2007.[19]However, it missed its initial launch date, and on May 19, 2008,Xbox Worldreported thatSplinter Cell: Convictionwas "officially on hold," and hadbeen taken "back to the drawing board."While Ubisoft never confirmed this, they did announce that the game had beenpushed back to the 2009-2010 fiscal year.
So,
Gameloft has released a java version too ! But I can't find it !! This is not edited, Because i find this screenshot from Gameloft Forums !
If someone will bring me this game, i will pay him as much as he want ! (Kidding)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Help me to find this mysterious game - PRIME - 08-05-2018 04:37 PM