If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game)
05-11-2023, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2023 10:11 PM by Fredyrr.)
RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game)
(05-11-2023 08:56 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(05-11-2023 08:43 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(05-11-2023 06:58 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  It wont install, it says "there was problem with installation", i tried file on androeed.ru also same problem. On my two phones with newer android system apk fail to install but in old android phone game is installed correctly but it is so choppy and slow on that phone.
You have a weak phone then, It was Installed correctly on my Motorola Moto G8 Android 11.
Here's the proof
[Image: Screenshot-20230511-194032.png]
But only on Medium Graphics and full render scale resolution.
On Max It's working kinda slower

Its not about weak or good phone, because game is installed on old phone, i mean on weaker phone, but on both phones samsungs with quad and octa core processors wont install. When i try to install trough SAI pop up msg says "invalid apk core process (numbers), it may be bcs of processors or something, but game is still shown on google play which means its available on my devices

I want to say, it work on android 9 but on android 10 and 11 wont install. And when i check on android 9 phone then google play shows not compatible with device but it show that is compatible with 10 and 11, but it wont install on 10 and 11, but it install on 9 lol :-D wtf

Anyway im not in that kind of games but i just wanted to test it

Checked again - it shows that game is for Android 10 and 11 and for some case wont work but somehow i installed on Android 9 (lol) but its so choopy there lol funny
But I use normal system apps Installer and normal files manager (Z Archiver app) plus my processor is Snap 665 :-)
That Motorola is a midrange from 2020. I bought It on December of the same year so It's slightly over two years old now and working like new taken out of the box :-) Motorola has great optimisation of thier phones along with strong components It gives you a perfectly well done and optimised phones for years with clean stock pixel Android without any useless shit. Motorola is known from powerful, perfectly done, problems free phones with stock light clean android straight from google that will serve you for years.

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - Fredyrr - 05-11-2023 10:03 PM