dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum
[NEW] Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - Printable Version

+- dedomil.net - Mobile Games Forum (http://dedomil.net/forum)
+-- Forum: Download Section (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Mobile Games [Public] (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Android Platform (/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Thread: [NEW] Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) (/showthread.php?tid=6883)

Pages: 1 2

Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - Fredyrr - 05-11-2023 02:17 PM

[Image: unnamed-9.png]
[Image: unnamed-10.png]
[Image: unnamed-12.png]
[Image: unnamed-13.png]
Release Date: April 27 2023

Short description:
A puzzle adventure with intuitive brick-by-brick building mechanics. Solve puzzles and bring your creations to life! Immerse yourself in a cute story, explore beautiful LEGO® dioramas, and help the people who live there.
Master innovative brick-by-brick building mechanics in LEGO® Bricktales and use your imagination to solve puzzles. Watch your creations come to life in the beautiful world of LEGO, where every problem has a building solution.

Embark on an epic world tour through fantastical biomes, marvel at brick-built dioramas, and get inspired to help your grandfather rebuild an old amusement park. A little robot assistant will always be there. Your path will take you through dense jungles, sun-dried deserts, a vibrant city, a formidable medieval castle and tropical Caribbean islands. Help the minifigures in different worlds by solving puzzles and unlocking new skills to further explore this wonderful land and uncover many secrets hidden there.

Each diorama offers a variety of construction sites with complete freedom of intuitive brick-by-brick building, from purely decorative structures like a counter or jukebox to functional physics-based puzzles like building a crane or a gyroplane. On each site you will have a set of bricks to solve a specific problem. The solution is up to you. In addition to story puzzles and tasks, the amusement park has additional buildings - rides that can be changed to your liking!

PLOT
Your grandfather, a brilliant inventor, is calling for help! His favorite amusement park is about to close. If the park is not repaired and brought into line with the new rules, the mayor threatens to take the land, causing the rides to disappear forever. A small but daring robot assistant will show you how to restore the park with the help of a mysterious device with alien technology.
The device is powered by happiness crystals. Getting them is quite simple: make people happy and solve their problems. Use the portal to travel around the world, help people and collect happiness crystals. Buckle up, the building adventure begins! Grandfather's Park will be saved!

PECULIARITIES:
Around the World with LEGO: Embark on an unexpected epic journey around the world with fun dialogue and hilarious secrets.
Beautiful Dioramas of Worlds: Explore the biomes of five different worlds centered on an amusement park, all made with LEGO bricks.
Rebuild: Experience intuitive brick-by-brick building in the LEGO video game and watch your creations come to life in a 3D world.
Challenge yourself with a variety of puzzles: Puzzles of various types will test your building skills. Connect engineering thinking and solve functional physics puzzles to build a bridge across the river for the excavator. Unleash your inner designer to build an impressive royal throne, or customize the amusement park rides to your liking.
Upgrade Buildings in Sandbox Mode: When you're done on the construction site, unlock Sandbox Mode to return and upgrade your building with additional themed bricks.
Lots of Items to Collect: Find items in different dioramas and use them to buy new accessories or brick color sets for sandbox mode.
Build Your Own Character: Build your own character minifigure from a huge selection of parts and unlock more options as you travel through different worlds as the story progresses.
Download link - https://mega.nz/file/CSoWjByY#is4PtrNzz9fgNses9aAO6UprF6qR-Bz08lGkp4FFA2g

RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - KrejvenRoud7 - 05-11-2023 06:58 PM

It wont install, it says "there was problem with installation", i tried file on androeed.ru also same problem. On my two phones with newer android system apk fail to install but in old android phone game is installed correctly but it is so choppy and slow on that phone.

RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - Fredyrr - 05-11-2023 08:43 PM

(05-11-2023 06:58 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  It wont install, it says "there was problem with installation", i tried file on androeed.ru also same problem. On my two phones with newer android system apk fail to install but in old android phone game is installed correctly but it is so choppy and slow on that phone.
You have a weak phone then, It was Installed correctly on my Motorola Moto G8 Android 11.
Here's the proof
[Image: Screenshot-20230511-194032.png]
But only on Medium Graphics and full render scale resolution.
On Max It's working kinda slower

RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - KrejvenRoud7 - 05-11-2023 08:56 PM

(05-11-2023 08:43 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(05-11-2023 06:58 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  It wont install, it says "there was problem with installation", i tried file on androeed.ru also same problem. On my two phones with newer android system apk fail to install but in old android phone game is installed correctly but it is so choppy and slow on that phone.
You have a weak phone then, It was Installed correctly on my Motorola Moto G8 Android 11.
Here's the proof

Its not about weak or good phone, because game is installed on old phone, i mean on weaker phone, but on both phones samsungs with quad and octa core processors wont install. When i try to install trough SAI pop up msg says "invalid apk core process (numbers), it may be bcs of processors or something, but game is still shown on google play which means its available on my devices

I want to say, it work on android 9 but on android 10 and 11 wont install. And when i check on android 9 phone then google play shows not compatible with device but it show that is compatible with 10 and 11, but it wont install on 10 and 11, but it install on 9 lol :-D wtf

Anyway im not in that kind of games but i just wanted to test it

Checked again - it shows that game is for Android 10 and 11 and for some case wont work but somehow i installed on Android 9 (lol) but its so choopy there lol funny

RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - Fredyrr - 05-11-2023 10:03 PM

(05-11-2023 08:56 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(05-11-2023 08:43 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
Here's the proof

Its not about weak or good phone, because game is installed on old phone, i mean on weaker phone, but on both phones samsungs with quad and octa core processors wont install. When i try to install trough SAI pop up msg says "invalid apk core process (numbers), it may be bcs of processors or something, but game is still shown on google play which means its available on my devices

I want to say, it work on android 9 but on android 10 and 11 wont install. And when i check on android 9 phone then google play shows not compatible with device but it show that is compatible with 10 and 11, but it wont install on 10 and 11, but it install on 9 lol :-D wtf

Anyway im not in that kind of games but i just wanted to test it

Checked again - it shows that game is for Android 10 and 11 and for some case wont work but somehow i installed on Android 9 (lol) but its so choopy there lol funny
But I use normal system apps Installer and normal files manager (Z Archiver app) plus my processor is Snap 665 :-)
That Motorola is a midrange from 2020. I bought It on December of the same year so It's slightly over two years old now and working like new taken out of the box :-) Motorola has great optimisation of thier phones along with strong components It gives you a perfectly well done and optimised phones for years with clean stock pixel Android without any useless shit. Motorola is known from powerful, perfectly done, problems free phones with stock light clean android straight from google that will serve you for years.

RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - rahuldv - 05-12-2023 05:43 PM

Kid game

RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - Fredyrr - 05-12-2023 10:22 PM

(05-12-2023 05:43 PM)rahuldv Wrote:  Kid game
Uninstalled

RE: Android/iOS LEGO Brick Tales (Premium Game) - KrejvenRoud7 - 05-14-2023 07:51 PM

(05-12-2023 10:22 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(05-12-2023 05:43 PM)rahuldv Wrote:  Kid game
Uninstalled

Why mate? I thought you liked that one