If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gameplay help
11-24-2013, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 11:01 AM by Shubh.)
Gameplay help
Hello,i just want know two things..first in my life in new york game..any one know how to talk that guy who is near fountain playing video game..each time i go near to him he behave annoying?

And in high school hooks up game what is special gift after collecting all books pages in game after open secret door??any body open that door with certain level..what is that gift?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 11:02 AM
RE: Gameplay help
I think you should raise some of your character's qualities.
11-24-2013, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 11:09 AM by Shubh.)
I played games two times but not able open that secret door once i lost one page in main story second my level not hi :-)

Yes but u able open that secret gate?what is there?
11-24-2013, 11:12 AM
I wasn't able to open the gate...I also have lost some pages :-P
11-24-2013, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2013 11:19 AM by Shubh.)
Some Pages in story line in garden when u..:-) try there,When i get all pages i have my level not high enough

I just thinking high school in 935kb is so gud and very vast,if it came near 2mb in future how beautiful game is?:blush:
11-24-2013, 11:21 AM
It should be a masterpiece Ease
11-28-2013, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 10:53 AM by Jubaer366.)
As much as i remember :-)
In HSHUPS it doesn't open any secret gate. After collecting all pages we just give it back to the onwer(i don't remember the name) at the 2nd floor of main building and gain some exp. And If your talking about left-down building (don't remember building name) it's very easy. But, i have to play it again. So, you should reply to me before i play it again. :-D

(I know all this becuse i like this game and played it 6 times to finish everything and it's ture) ;-)
11-28-2013, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 11:07 AM by Shubh.)
(11-28-2013 10:52 AM)JUBAER-366 Wrote:  As much as i remember :-)
In HSHUPS it doesn't open any secret gate. After collecting all pages we just give it back to the onwer(i don't remember the name) at the 2nd floor of main building and gain some exp. And If your talking about left-down building (don't remember building name) it's very easy. But, i have to play it again. So, you should reply to me before i play it again. :-D

(I know all this becuse i like this game and played it 6 times to finish everything and it's ture) ;-)

hi thanks,what i ask is for getting all pages u must have certain levels for last page that hide in library secret door...am asking abt that?what behind it??second is if u give all pages to owner at second building a secret gift is open by game (as in pages collection when u see,there written' unlock a gift after collect all pages'...so two things bro :-) 1 what behind that library secret passage door last page and?? 2 is what that gift game open?? And thanks for help...:-)

The game story is so beautiful and in deep the game as u do lot to find and do love the game :-)