If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hacking and breaking copyright rights - illegal.
11-03-2013, 08:12 AM
Hacking and breaking copyright rights - illegal.
This is a very important problem that should be discussed. If every game released by Gameloft is hacked and downloaded from free sites, maybe they will stop java project. I think that we should be more carefully, hacking should stop and some leechers should also stop their activity. What do you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2013, 10:17 AM
RE: Hacking and breaking copyright rights - illegal.
I don't think so!
11-03-2013, 10:29 AM
Yes this is true and for this reason gameloft stop adding 2 games per month and many blogs are closed because posting free games like http://looco.mywapblog.com after resiving a message from gameloft
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-03-2013, 10:43 AM
(11-03-2013 10:17 AM)MrBin Wrote:  I don't think so!

You're doing a great job,but the idea is that you should be more discreet. You shouldn't hack the game in the second day after the game is released.
11-03-2013, 01:36 PM
Leechers have been around since 2007 but Gameloft still continued to release 2 or more games per month (when Android was not there). So i think java suppliers and leechers is not the issue here. They respect the copyright and keep it clean. But hacking or translating the Gameloft game is like violating the game. It is disrespect. Mr Bin please hack other games but not Gameloft. They are our favourite developer. Gameloft may focus on Android/iOS only but they never forgets java. I am sure that they don't like people hacking their games...if they find out..it could be the end of java
11-03-2013, 02:13 PM
(11-03-2013 01:36 PM)Vampire Wrote:  Leechers have been around since 2007 but Gameloft still continued to release 2 or more games per month (when Android was not there). So i think java suppliers and leechers is not the issue here. They respect the copyright and keep it clean. But hacking or translating the Gameloft game is like violating the game. It is disrespect. Mr Bin please hack other games but not Gameloft. They are our favourite developer. Gameloft may focus on Android/iOS only but they never forgets java. I am sure that they don't like people hacking their games...if they find out..it could be the end of java

You're right...in the world still are a lot of people who like java Gameloft and if GL will stop making games for java,this will dissapoint a lot of people...so hacking should stop and we should buy games,not only download for free,to show that we care about java GL.
11-03-2013, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2013 02:55 PM by DON111.)
I've removed Hacked Gameloft game (Danger Dash) &Modded game (RF14 with real player names) from my site...

[color=red]-[b]NetBite[/b]-[/color]
11-03-2013, 03:59 PM
(11-03-2013 10:43 AM)Marxx Wrote:  
(11-03-2013 10:17 AM)MrBin Wrote:  I don't think so!

You're doing a great job,but the idea is that you should be more discreet. You shouldn't hack the game in the second day after the game is released.
Ok. I understand. But, in VietNamese.. There are a lot of hacker.. They can hack if I don't do that.