If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your 10 favourite old school dungeon/ area/ tower/ fortress/ levels etc. themes.
05-09-2014, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2014 06:41 PM by Abissor Swordzenorbe.)
Your 10 favourite old school dungeon/ area/ tower/ fortress/ levels etc. themes.
My list:

I. Pandaemonium Theme (Final Fantasy II for NES)- this tracks showing the serious of this final dungeon and what awaits for us in the end of this game. By the way really good work with Final Boss Theme in pair.

II. Venus Lighthouse Theme (Golden Sun Book I)- this theme is one of the greatest final dungeon themes worthy for calling it like this.

III. Zeal Underwater Palace Theme (Chrono Trigger)- music style is really tense like X Files Opening Theme.

IV. Matoya's Cave Theme & Underwater Temple/ Chaos Lair Theme (Final Fantasy I for NES)- this three tracks help this legendary "emergency desk" game with really good plot change the future of producer life.

V. Dr. Wily's Fortress Tier/ Level 1 Theme (Mega Man 2 NES)- so tensed music witch good compose in this "chase in time" level.

VI. Sanctuary & Final Dungeon Theme(The Legend Of Zelda II: Adventure Of Link) and Dungeon Theme (The Legend Of Zelda I)- the greatest music for great epic story in this game.

VII. Brinstar Theme (Metroid I NES)- worthy music for beginning of our quest
VIII. Castlevania I, DOS, ROD, Dracula X, IV, POR, OOE and AOS Full Tracks/ OSTs.

IX. Prison Break/ Tense Moment Theme & MasaMune Sanctuary Theme (Chrono Trigger)- first track really tense and second really loftly and relaxing.

X. Ys Series All Music Tracks (especially Noltia Theme- Ys Chronicles; Scarlet Tempest, Dreaming, Beyond Beggining Themes- Ys Origin).

EXTRA XI. Final Dungeon Theme (Zelda Oracle Duology), Death I/ Nighmares Lair Theme(Zelda: Link's Aweking DX), I Fight For Asgard Theme & Mangog Meets Mjolinr Theme (Thor: God Of Thunder DS), Infinity Mjinion Level Theme (Megaman X5) and Remila Castle Theme (Astyanax NES).

[img]http://delobi.us/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ku-xlarge.gif[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 09:13 PM by Abissor Swordzenorbe.)
RE: Your 10 favourite old school dungeon/ area/ tower/ fortress/ levels etc. themes.
(05-09-2014 04:20 PM)Abissor Swordzenorbe Wrote:  My list:

I. Pandaemonium Theme (Final Fantasy II for NES)- this tracks showing the serious of this final dungeon and what awaits for us in the end of this game. By the way really good work with Final Boss Theme in pair.

II. Venus Lighthouse Theme (Golden Sun Book I)- this theme is one of the greatest final dungeon themes worthy for calling it like this.

III. Zeal Underwater Palace Theme (Chrono Trigger)- music style is really tense like X Files Opening Theme.

IV. Matoya's Cave Theme & Underwater Temple/ Chaos Lair Theme (Final Fantasy I for NES)- this three tracks help this legendary "emergency desk" game with really good plot change the future of producer life.

V. Dr. Wily's Fortress Tier/ Level 1 Theme (Mega Man 2 NES)- so tensed music witch good compose in this "chase in time" level.

VI. Sanctuary & Final Dungeon Theme(The Legend Of Zelda II: Adventure Of Link) and Dungeon Theme (The Legend Of Zelda I)- the greatest music for great epic story in this game.

VII. Brinstar Theme (Metroid I NES)- worthy music for beginning of our quest
VIII. Castlevania I, DOS, ROD, Dracula X, IV, POR, OOE and AOS Full Tracks/ OSTs.

IX. Prison Break/ Tense Moment Theme & MasaMune Sanctuary Theme (Chrono Trigger)- first track really tense and second really loftly and relaxing.

X. Ys Series All Music Tracks (especially Noltia Theme- Ys Chronicles; Scarlet Tempest, Dreaming, Beyond Beggining Themes- Ys Origin).

EXTRA XI. Final Dungeon Theme (Zelda Oracle Duology), Death I/ Nighmares Lair Theme(Zelda: Link's Aweking DX), I Fight For Asgard Theme & Mangog Meets Mjolinr Theme (Thor: God Of Thunder DS), Infinity Mjinion Level Theme (Megaman X5) and Remila Castle Theme (Astyanax NES).

For people interested of my game music collection- link here:

Zenorbius Best Game Music Collection

[img]http://delobi.us/wp/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ku-xlarge.gif[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2014, 11:59 AM
RE: Your 10 favourite old school dungeon/ area/ tower/ fortress/ levels etc. themes.
you know some screenshots would really help. Makes user remember/get interested in game
Find all posts by this user
05-14-2014, 06:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2014 05:12 PM by Agent P.A.I.N.)
I'll say a mixture of themes with old and new games as I didn't play much old school games.
    My Favourite Themes :-
  • "Hell" theme in Doom 2.
  • "Dinosaur Age" theme in Stranded series.I like this theme very much as we can explore and hunt Dinosaurs in this Island theme.
  • "Olinor Kingdom" and "Temple" in Might and Magic 2.
  • "Swamps" theme where we hunt aligators is like real one and "South Africa" theme where we hunt down lions is also releastics.These are from Big Range Hunting 2.
  • "Oscorps Labs and "New York Streets" themes from TASM 2.
  • "Coast" theme is very good with harbour and ships, "Suburbs" theme is super with highway flyover,canals and bridges and "Beverly Hills" theme is good with Hollywood studios and also good for shootings.These themes are from Gangstar 2:L.A.
  • "Miami Beach" theme is superb with canal network for jetskies and also with many helipads and buildings, "Miami Bay" them I like this theme very much and spent a lot of time by riding jetski in sea and "Miami North" themes from Gangstar Miami.
  • "Colonial" theme is good with beach,church and many other places from Gangstar Rio.
  • "Brazil" and "Mine" themes in Zombie Infection.
  • "Boston City" and "Forest" themes in AC 3.
  • "Hollywood" theme,"Cementry" theme is very good with water network for swimming,"Beach" themes in Zombiewood.
  • "Antarctic" and "Peshawar" themes in Ghost Recon Future Soldier.
  • "Barcelona" and "Antarctic" themes in MC 4.
  • "Desert" theme in Wild West Guns.
  • "Empire State Building" theme in Spider Man Toxic City.
  • "Gotham City Hall" theme in Dark Knight Rises Again.
  • "Museum" and "Harbour" themes in TASM 1.
  • "Ship",""BroadCast stion" and "Underwater" themes in Splinter Cell Double Agent.
  • "Labs" and "Whitehouse" themes in Splinter Cell Conviction.

[img]http://myimg.us/images/05.06.14/42608.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user