If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] Cashmint: Earn Money Easy
03-30-2023, 07:12 PM
Star Cashmint: Earn Money Easy
Attention everyone! We are excited to announce that our new app, CashMint, is officially available for download on the Google Play Store!

CashMint is the ultimate app for those who want to earn money or advertise their services.
Whether you're looking to make some extra cash or promote your business to a wider audience, CashMint has got you covered.

With CashMint, you can easily earn money by watching videos and completing simple tasks. The more videos you watch and tasks you complete, the more coins you earn. And the best part? You can exchange those coins for real cash via PayPal!

But that's not all. CashMint also offers a unique advertising platform, where you can promote your services to a global audience. With a wide range of advertising options available, you can easily reach your target audience and grow your business like never before.

So what are you waiting for? Download CashMint now and start earning money or advertising your services today! Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to make some extra cash and grow your business. For those who wants to Advertise their Business, increasing App Downloads or Growing their Websites, please make a ticket.

App Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...p.cashmint
Discord Group : https://discord.gg/4k5qKWQjsj

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2023, 12:56 AM
RE: Cashmint: Earn Money Easy
This post do not belong here..... This threads are for games, not for software or apps.... Put it in corresponding directory of forum please... Btw apps like cashmint are not worth of any time, half of them are fake and other half of apps give 0,00001$ by playing for 1hours or more and you need to convert coins to money and there is also a limit. I do not recommend.....
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-31-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: Cashmint: Earn Money Easy
(03-31-2023 12:56 AM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  This post do not belong here..... This threads are for games, not for software or apps.... Put it in corresponding directory of forum please... Btw apps like cashmint are not worth of any time, half of them are fake and other half of apps give 0,00001$ by playing for 1hours or more and you need to convert coins to money and there is also a limit. I do not recommend.....

Hello. Thanks for your feedback. I want to remind you that we are not that "fake" app, we really pay our users. And about the winning rate, in 1 month you can do 50$-100$. We tested it before publish. So i can assure you that we are 100% legit.

Thank you ^^
Find all posts by this user