If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] Android J2ME Ports (New Ports 2023 Added!)
06-19-2023, 07:28 PM
RE: Android J2ME Ports (New Ports 2023 Added!)
(06-19-2023 07:03 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(06-19-2023 06:50 PM)rahuldv Wrote:  Johnny Bravo's Big Babe Adventure?

You can request directly to Techj5 guy on his blog or yt channel :-) may i try if i found free time but in last week i work overshifts Sad i barely added couple of games in last 3 days, and already have 8 games in waiting to be added lol, will try to add several more today if i do not fall asleep gah. Also there is event in Day R which i dont want to miss (i buyed premium app 4 years ago lol)

Also i have all techj5 ports so far, didnt upload all of them ofc, also some of them are unplayable at all and still have around 30 ports which i didnt test at all :-D

Anyway im sure techj5 will port more java games (not only GL, but GL is his priority i guess), i also requested Doom Rpg I + II, Orcs and Elves I + II and Wolfenstein RPG but still nothing :-D i tried to port that ones but im not good i guess, not like him anyway :-D
It's GlobalFun game
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2023, 09:56 PM
UPDATE: new 2023 ports added!
• God of War: Betrayal
12-06-2023, 10:29 PM
https://archive.org/download/gameloft-j2me-android

Found new link for it. But it's only gameloft ( a lot of games are here for apk)

how i want to net my enemies here in this forum.....***** the haters
05-08-2024, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2024 08:43 PM by dinizchipon.)
Android J2ME ports are a blast from the past! I remember back in the day, playing those classic games on my old Java-enabled phone was the highlight of my downtime.
One game that I used to love playing on J2ME was Snake. It's such a simple concept, but man, it kept me hooked for hours trying to beat my high score. Good times, for sure!
Nowadays, I'm more into legit games that pay instantly to paypal. It's a cool way to enjoy gaming and earn some extra cash on the side. I've found some really addictive games that not only keep me entertained but also pad my wallet a bit.
Have you tried any J2ME ports on Android recently? It's cool to see those nostalgic games making a comeback in a new format. And if you're into gaming for rewards, definitely check out the PayPal payout games—they're a game-changer!
Find all posts by this user