If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help from dedomil.net stuff or directly from Dedomil Eror 404 when trying to download Android games
02-12-2023, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2023 05:06 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
RE: Eror 404 when trying to download Android games
First of all, 99% Android Games on dedomil are removed (not saying 100% because i didnt check every game) so that is why you see that error... You can use any browser and VPN but error will be same bcs that pages/files are deleted, thats all wisdom :-) if you want some Android game then check ZeroGems.wapka.co! If you seek for some specific game and you cant find it on ZeroGems, be free to request and i will upload it (if i have that game in archive or if that game is available at all) :-)

(02-08-2023 08:03 AM)Prosafe Wrote:  Turn on java script or use a better browser

That android games are deleted from dedomil long ago.

And in my opinion best browser for Android is Kiwi Browser bcs its light, support extensions (i think no other mobile browser support extensions), and by extensions i mean like extensions on Google Chrome for Pc, and also support all type of sites which means that will load gifs, and everything like on pc. Chrome is also goof but i dont like it bcs it eat ram memory more then kiwi + dont support extensions like on PC. And i need extensions bcs i play TORN trough browser and i need that TornTools extension :-D even on mobile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eror 404 when trying to download Android games - KrejvenRoud7 - 02-12-2023 04:54 PM