If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MOD] Real Football 2012 HD (MOD)
01-25-2023, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2023 07:11 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
Real Football 2012 HD (MOD)
REAL FOOTBALL 2012 HD

[Image: kHVHqaB.jpeg]

Real Football 2012 is a 3D football game and the follow-up to Real Football 2011. This version is different from the JAVA version of the same name, which is a 2D game with different features.
The game has licensed players and teams. There are 350 teams and fourteen full leagues such as Argentina, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Portugal, Spain, US and so on. The game includes the national teams as well. Through an editor it is possible to change the player names, starting line-up and tactics and formation. Players can also design custom kits for teams and these can be shared with the community. The single-player mode contains various cups, leagues, scenarios, training sessions, exhibition matches and a season club master mode. Challenges and quick matches can be played as well. There are interactive quizzes on the loading screens and there is voiced commentary. The game keeps tracks of contemporary games and let players re-play these. Recent matches are shown in a news feed fetched online where they can be selected to re-play them right away.

Notification Android HD ver:
✓ Game is by Default on Chinese language, choose to English in options
✓ You need to download both apk, data and obb files!
✓ OBB files need to be put in Phone Memory/android/obb!
✓ DATA files need to be put in Phone Memory/android/data!
✓ If you encounter update pop-up message, turn off internet data and start game again in offline mode!

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: pLzxjlY.jpeg]
[Image: nWTnAxZ.jpeg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2023, 02:56 PM
RE: Real Football 2012 HD (MOD)
Do you have 9mm hd mod APK v1.0.1 apk only please boss send link to download
01-30-2023, 08:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2023 09:17 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(01-30-2023 02:56 PM)Ayodele Wrote:  Do you have 9mm hd mod APK v1.0.1 apk only please boss send link to download

I have 9mm HD with DATA/OBB not sure what version i have thought, also i still didnt upload that game (i have really big archive collected over 10 years lol). Anyway when i come home i will test game 9mm to see if works on new devices and will upload on ZeroGems (will make thread on forum) if game is playable on new devices. Anyway that is my process for any game i upload, i first test it. So be patient i will inform you what happens
01-31-2023, 12:45 AM
I uploaded 9mm but its original game, mod is not available anyway