If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] NBA Jam (Full Game!)
12-04-2022, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2022 12:04 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
NBA Jam (Full Game!)
NBA JAM (Full Game!)

[Image: E9grIFW.jpeg]

NBA Jam is a two-on-two basketball game You can play any NBA team, and you can play as players like Barkley, Starks, Pippen, and Grant. Each human player controls a single player, so choose your squad wisely to take team-mate skill into account. The game is action-oriented, and players can perform unrealistic slam-dunks. Full performance statistics are automatically recorded. The play clock and 3-point line apply, but other rules are largely overlooked.

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: h4Qn2JB.jpeg][Image: MNcrffT.jpeg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2022, 09:21 PM
RE: NBA Jam (Full Game!)
I have this game purchased on google play latest version
can share with you

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2022, 10:27 PM
(12-06-2022 09:21 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  I have this game purchased on google play latest version
can share with you

Game is not available on Google Play anymore, and im not sure what is latest version, this version i have is v.04.00.80. i personaly love SGEN version :-)
12-07-2022, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2022 11:57 PM by Fredyrr.)
(12-06-2022 10:27 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(12-06-2022 09:21 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  I have this game purchased on google play latest version
can share with you

Game is not available on Google Play anymore, and im not sure what is latest version, this version i have is v.04.00.80. i personaly love SGEN version :-)
It is available for me here in Poland as I purchased this game and purchase was saved on my account.

Damn It was deleted

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
12-08-2022, 05:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2022 05:46 AM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(12-07-2022 11:55 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(12-06-2022 10:27 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
can share with you

It is available for me here in Poland as I purchased this game and purchase was saved on my account.

Damn It was deleted

lol :-D believe me, i usualy check with VPN (mostly) if game is not available on first try, its completely removed from store. Actually many games are removed lately bcs of some changes in google store policy and etc, some old ones and some not so old. So there is no way for me (at least I didn't seek other ways lol) to check which version is last one :-D then i uploaded what i have in my archive of games. Anyway if games are available in google play store i provide link to it (on my site) especially for premium titles. And if there is no link to google play on my page that usually means that game is not on google anymore or it wasnt on google at all, but yes maybe some of them i didnt check properly that can be a case also, but usually i check.
02-12-2023, 04:43 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2023 04:44 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(02-12-2023 03:51 AM)posyleu Wrote:  I finally found this game! Thank you stranger! You just made my day better.

Thank you mate! Im glad that you finally find your game :-) anyway if you have any game request be free to tell me, i will check my game archive or will try to find it for you and upload it :-) be sure to check • ZeroGems.wapka.co - Virtual Retro Magazine, where you can find new and old games, especially lost games which are not available on google play anymore :-) im owner of ZeroGems site and i love retro stuff and retro games. Thanks for your comment! Every comment means a lot to me and keep me going for ZeroGems to make even better :-) in April will be 1th Anniversary of ZeroGems :-)