If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] [PORT] Nekketsu Soccer League (Goal 3)
12-12-2022, 02:05 PM
RE: [PORT] Nekketsu Soccer League (Goal 3)
This is my first time using torrent drop Link to download BitTorrent
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2022, 10:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2022 10:19 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(12-12-2022 02:05 PM)Ayodele Wrote:  This is my first time using torrent drop Link to download BitTorrent
Here it is for • BitTorrent and for • uTorrent i personally prefer uTorrent but it is same as BitTorrent anyway. Also there are mobile android version of both app on google play.

Usage of Torrent Clients:
Most pirate sites have "magnet icon" press that instead of download to automatically open BitTorrent or uTorrent and you will start downloading files, if there is no "magnet icon" then download torrent file and open it with your client and download will start. That is all!

NOTICE: speed of download depends of "lichers" and "seeders" number which represents how many people seed or download file trough torrent, so bigger number means better speed (more and less). I recommend PirateBay site (google it with name "piratebay" and choose site, there are several site with different hosts, obviously bcs site is illegal) as most efficient pirate sites with all info about torrent you want, like numbers of seeders so you know what torrent will be faster to download+ magnet link to automatically download trough clients

NOTICE 2: AFTER YOU download game follow instructions, mostly it will contain readme.txt file or so. If this is your first time to install "torrent" files then you follow instructions inside, for example where to put crack file and how to install and etc etc... Some games are already pre-installed so you will just need to extract archive (.zip .rar ...) And find exe file or crack file and run the game without installation. Anyway FIRST STEP is to read READ ME file always

PLEASE READ ALL if u are first time introduced to torrents! I know there is a lot to read but you must do it

I hope this helps
12-13-2022, 11:35 AM
Thank you so much Boss
Please can you drop Link to download garena Free fire ? mod APK unlimited diamonds lastest versions please
12-13-2022, 01:58 PM
Is'nt that mod risky for account
Find all posts by this user
12-13-2022, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2022 04:24 PM by Ayodele.)
No i don't think so

Dó You have it?
12-13-2022, 08:53 PM
(12-13-2022 11:35 AM)Ayodele Wrote:  Thank you so much Boss
Please can you drop Link to download garena Free fire ? mod APK unlimited diamonds lastest versions please

No i dont have it and i think that there is no such a mod, but maybe im wrong
12-14-2022, 09:40 AM
Oók bro