If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help from dedomil.net stuff or directly from Dedomil GTA 5
11-15-2022, 09:38 AM
GTA 5
Please who have GTA V Link to download for Android phone i mean GTA V APK and Data File for Android please send me Link to download GTA V 5 2022 anyone please
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2022, 11:29 AM
RE: GTA 5
Me too I need the PPSSPP one
11-17-2022, 02:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2022 02:56 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
I have working GTA V. But i will not upload it for several reasons. Rockstar follow GTA V files drastically and i dont want that to happen, secondly all "false links" was good links on some point until its removed and until Rockstar put double licence check + force close protection. For emulated version i dont know i dont have that. Anyway GTA V need especially fast and good phone, not just with enough RAM, Proccesor speed matter more in this case. And one more reason and most important reason is GTA V CAN make your phone lag, heat and even break your OS and make failure of software if is instaled on wrong device (Device which dont support it) and i dont want to be blamed for that. That also why GTAV isnt available globaly for phones and (at least until now) not available to Google Play. Actually it was available for short period for beta testing and devs decided to pull back product according to last info i know. GTA V is really consuming game for phone devices and that is why is pulled off and even half of features are not available for Android version compared to pc. Anyway i dont recommend to play it on phone, just play it on PC for full pleasure.
11-17-2022, 11:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2022 11:45 PM by Jay man.)
(11-17-2022 02:55 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  I have working GTA V. But i will not upload it for several reasons. Rockstar follow GTA V files drastically and i dont want that to happen, secondly all "false links" was good links on some point until its removed and until Rockstar put double licence check + force close protection. For emulated version i dont know i dont have that. Anyway GTA V need especially fast and good phone, not just with enough RAM, Proccesor speed matter more in this case. And one more reason and most important reason is GTA V CAN make your phone lag, heat and even break your OS and make failure of software if is instaled on wrong device (Device which dont support it) and i dont want to be blamed for that. That also why GTAV isnt available globaly for phones and (at least until now) not available to Google Play. Actually it was available for short period for beta testing and devs decided to pull back product according to last info i know. GTA V is really consuming game for phone devices and that is why is pulled off and even half of features are not available for Android version compared to pc. Anyway i dont recommend to play it on phone, just play it on PC for full pleasure.
guyyyyyyyyyyy

You dey type o LOL
Find all posts by this user