If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know how to design xtgem sites ?
07-23-2021, 12:53 PM
RE: Anyone know how to design xtgem sites ?
(07-23-2021 09:56 AM)misumon Wrote:  What link and for who?

kankon

how i want to net my enemies here in this forum.....***** the haters
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2022, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2022 09:45 PM by othayetman.)
Hello! I always store all the important data on my dedicated server, I double half of the files at the sites like a gem, but still, I don't trust keeping files at open sources. To group files with their number and links for download, I use the simple schedule maker. I grouped them by date and month, so it would be no problem for me to find the links and other info about files in case of an emergency. I use the create.vista.com schedule maker, but if any of you got a more comfortable option for storing this kind of info, let me know(I don't want to store links in google docs or text documents, just in case).
Find all posts by this user
10-27-2022, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2022 03:39 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
I tried xtgem when i seek for good free site builder, and i decided to go with wapka, in my opinion its better site because of recent updates and good Administration Support if you need help. Wapka start become more professional site builder then before, it recieve regular updates. What i dont like its wapka img server, it have so slow response, so i reccomand to use wapka for build, but put images in imgur or some other image uploader and then just put it on site. Also do not upload files on wapka or xtgem because they can shut down site if they find breaking copyright of varius files. Anyway wapka server for files and images are mostly slow so anyway i wouldnt recommend uploading there. I use wapka for build and design and easy to use features, for files and etc i use third party services like megacloud. Anyway if you google for wampaster codes you will find varius codes for design and you dont need big knowledge, just common sense and after some time you will be able to make your own codes. Idk how much you know about codes but there is several code commands you need to know before starting. You need to know what is div style, body style for begining. After you reasarch for a while you can figure what code what do. So make some "test page" where you will test different codes, also try to change them to see if there is difference. For example you can test code for background in means by colors or image, dont be afraid to experiment, in that way you will learn basics and etc. Before you even start just try to test different codes. First step - google wapmaster or wapmaster codes, copy them on test page and you will figure what code is for what. Also text codes are important if your site will have texts ofc, codes are similar like on forums, for example for bold text you will use <*b>text<*/b> similar like on forums just instead of < > you use [ ] this on forums (without * mark ofc), also <*br> code is for new line in text, &$160 is code for empty space, colors have html codes or names, use this site to find some codes and even tutorials Html Colors Codes And Names. You can use codes to change colors or just put exact name of type of color instead of code, effect is same. Codes for links are <*url=https://.....>NameOfurl<*/url> for forum is almost same code, just instead of < > u will use [ ] and so on and on... (Delete * from codes to work). So go find some body styles codes and div style codes for begining. Also make header and footer pages which will be visible on every other page you create. Be patient that is also my advice. I didnt go to any coding schools or something like that, everything i know is from searching web and testing codes and experimenting with them by my own, and there is even more to learn . What i did is like i writed, searching google for various codes you need on that time, then put them on test page, checking if they work and how they work, then experimenting with them to see what will be results and so on. Be aware that one wrong mark and missing code can brake complete code. Do not forget tu put "ending codes" also, like this <*b> -start code for bold text, <*/b> and this for end of code. Every code need begging and ending, ending is always with / . I hope this help for a little :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user