If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] Lego Legacy: Heroes Unboxed (Premium!)
10-24-2022, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2022 04:32 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
Lego Legacy: Heroes Unboxed (Premium!)
LEGO LEGACY: HEROES UNBOXED (Premium!)
Thanks to Fredyrr!

[Image: lMh2NNr.jpeg]

Immerse yourself in a vibrant LEGO® universe full of action, battles, sets and heroes! Your favorite minifigures and sets are busting out of the box in the most vibrant turn-based RPG ever assembled. Battle your way to the top of the leaderboard with teams of iconic heroes from the LEGO themes you love, and prepare for action-packed RPG campaigns that will take you all the way from the high seas to space. Create the LEGO mashup of your dreams! Utilize each hero for their unique skills to battle and dismantle your RPG foes. Take your team to the next level with a winning turn-based strategy. Unite iconic LEGO minifigures from all eras such as Hot Dog Man, Captain Redbeard, Lloyd from Ninjago, Majisto, Willa the Witch, Spaceman Reed and many more! Power up your heroes to build awesome abilities and strike down your enemies! Rediscover amazing sets from every LEGO theme including: LEGO City, LEGO Castle, LEGO Ninjago, LEGO Pirate and LEGO Space (with many more to come!). Build sets and unravel their secrets to add strength and create synergies to help your teams in battle.

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: 2CVwUoW.jpeg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2022, 09:04 PM
RE: Lego Legacy: Heroes Unboxed (Premium!)
I don't think it will work on more than three devices. Also there is the new version v1.0.3.
Find all posts by this user
10-24-2022, 10:55 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2022 10:57 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(10-24-2022 09:04 PM)Arslan Wrote:  I don't think it will work on more than three devices. Also there is the new version v1.0.3.

Three? How you get that number? Can you explain? I tested game on 3 phones + bluestack emulator and work just fine. Also this is not google play store version of game, its premium game from gameloft wapshop. If you instal this version you will see that google play dont recognize it and allow you to instal both version on same time

3 phones are android software 8,9 and 11, so i dont know what you mean exactly with that "game wont work"?
10-25-2022, 05:19 AM
I mean license check
10-25-2022, 12:22 PM
(10-25-2022 05:19 AM)Arslan Wrote:  I mean license check

I didnt have any licence problems with this version and i installed on 3 devices. Im not sure but i think that this version have licence hack (didn't check really)
10-25-2022, 05:20 PM
(10-25-2022 12:22 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(10-25-2022 05:19 AM)Arslan Wrote:  I mean license check

I didnt have any licence problems with this version and i installed on 3 devices. Im not sure but i think that this version have licence hack (didn't check really)
I'm going to get the new update

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]