If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apps that can recover deleted photos/videos
10-14-2022, 11:37 PM
Apps that can recover deleted photos/videos
I need app to recover permanently deleted videos and photos on Andoid.
Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2022, 12:21 AM
RE: Apps that can recover deleted photos/videos
(10-14-2022 11:37 PM)Jay man Wrote:  I need app to recover permanently deleted videos and photos on Andoid.
Any suggestions?
I know one but forgot It's name.

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
10-15-2022, 02:35 AM
I don't think we can recover permanently.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2022, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2022 08:51 AM by KrejvenRoud7.)
If file is deleted permanently a.k.a. physicaly from your device then is impossible to recover any of them with any regular app. When i say regular i mean that is possible with high tech app developed for professional hackers and agencies, you cant recover your files, same is when you bring back factory settings to your device. What you expecting where device should save that kind of files to not use any memory? Sorry man but that cant be done unless your device move files to "rubish bin" or "trash bin" depending on device and on gallery you use. That is one of reason why they make clouds like google drive, mega cloud, or samsung drive, one more example is that most games, on phone especially, use clouds to save progress. If is possible for ordinary people to retrive data with one simple app they wouldn't make cloud and there would be tons of possibilities to hack, steal or whatever you want to do with your data or data from other people
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-15-2022, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2022 11:19 AM by Fredyrr.)
You are right Krejven.

Deleted files are still stored on device even when was deleted until you will not replace It with a new data, overwrite all data.

However you need an apropriate app anyway.

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
10-15-2022, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2022 04:14 PM by Jay man.)
(10-15-2022 08:47 AM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  If file is deleted permanently a.k.a. physicaly from your device then is impossible to recover any of them with any regular app. When i say regular i mean that is possible with high tech app developed for professional hackers and agencies, you cant recover your files, same is when you bring back factory settings to your device. What you expecting where device should save that kind of files to not use any memory? Sorry man but that cant be done unless your device move files to "rubish bin" or "trash bin" depending on device and on gallery you use. That is one of reason why they make clouds like google drive, mega cloud, or samsung drive, one more example is that most games, on phone especially, use clouds to save progress. If is possible for ordinary people to retrive data with one simple app they wouldn't make cloud and there would be tons of possibilities to hack, steal or whatever you want to do with your data or data from other people
okay. Thank you very much.
But what about using PC to recover it(as in connecting it to Android), is it possible?

(10-15-2022 12:21 AM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(10-14-2022 11:37 PM)Jay man Wrote:  I need app to recover permanently deleted videos and photos on Andoid.
Any suggestions?
I know one but forgot It's name.
seriously??, try to remember it