If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microsoft to buy Nokia
09-03-2013, 03:53 PM
Microsoft to buy Nokia
Corporation and Nokia Corporation today announced that the Boards of Directors for both companies have decided to enter into a transaction whereby Microsoft will purchase substantially all of Nokia’s Devices & Servicesbusiness, license Nokia’s patents, and license and use Nokia’s mapping services.
Microsoft will pay EUR 3.79 billion to purchase substantially all of Nokia’s Devices & Services business,and EUR 1.65 billion to license Nokia’s patents, for a total transaction price of EUR 5.44 billion in cash.
Nokia, which will continue to make networking equipment and hold patents, was once the world's dominant handset maker but was long since overtaken by Apple and Samsung in the highly competitive market for more powerful smartphones.

Its good to start with Easy difficulty, just don't tell anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 04:30 PM
RE: Microsoft to buy Nokia
poor Nokia... Sad
sad to hear that...

Go Nokia...!!! LOL
09-09-2013, 10:45 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 10:46 PM by FalleN.)
Nokia was good phone, but windows killed nokia. Now it is big s*it, because there is wrong OS on this beautiful devices.
WP 8 is bad, small list of applications, there are os limitation.
I cant see any folder in phone on sd card, i cant move folders, rename some files, i can not edit them.... omg
Android is no 1.
09-10-2013, 03:50 PM
now its Newkia