If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HACK] Asphalt 7: Heat
09-24-2022, 12:59 PM
Asphalt 7: Heat
ASPHALT 7: HEAT

[Image: ZFAod46.jpeg]

2022 Force Close Fix!
Support for new devices!

Asphalt 7: Heat is an entry in the arcade racing series and the gameplay is largely identical to the previous games. The game offers 150 events over fifteen tracks. Some of the locations were previously featured in Asphalt 6: Adrenaline (Havana, Nassau, Moscow, New Orleans, New York, Rio de Janeiro, Shanghai and Tokyo) while others are entirely new (Alps, London, Hawaii, Miami and Paris). There are 80 licensed cars available divided over seven tiers. Game modes include a career mode, and the single race mode where any race at any level can be accessed directly. Similar to the previous game race results are awarded with up to five stars along with the completion of primary and secondary objectives. The game also encourages social sharing after completing a race. Stars are used to open up unlocks but in-app purchases for car packs and power-ups are also available. On mobile devices the game can be controlled by tilting the device for steering along with auto-acceleration. Tapping the left side of the screen activates braking and tapping the right side activates boost. Drifting is done by tapping the brake while turning and another tap stops the drift. Other types of control schemes without tilt are also available. Nitro is collected through drifts, pick-ups and other maneuvers such as avoiding traffic. Nitro is built up in a three-tier system and can be activated in steps. When the meter is entirely full the nitro darkens the environment as the car goes at maximum speed. Successful races usually require mastering drifts, ramming rivals and using short-cuts.

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: L6hBCES.jpeg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-24-2022, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2022 02:19 PM by Fredyrr.)
RE: Asphalt 7: Heat
(09-24-2022 12:59 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  ASPHALT 7: HEAT

[Image: ZFAod46.jpeg]

2022 Force Close Fix!
Support for new devices!

Asphalt 7: Heat is an entry in the arcade racing series and the gameplay is largely identical to the previous games. The game offers 150 events over fifteen tracks. Some of the locations were previously featured in Asphalt 6: Adrenaline (Havana, Nassau, Moscow, New Orleans, New York, Rio de Janeiro, Shanghai and Tokyo) while others are entirely new (Alps, London, Hawaii, Miami and Paris). There are 80 licensed cars available divided over seven tiers. Game modes include a career mode, and the single race mode where any race at any level can be accessed directly. Similar to the previous game race results are awarded with up to five stars along with the completion of primary and secondary objectives. The game also encourages social sharing after completing a race. Stars are used to open up unlocks but in-app purchases for car packs and power-ups are also available. On mobile devices the game can be controlled by tilting the device for steering along with auto-acceleration. Tapping the left side of the screen activates braking and tapping the right side activates boost. Drifting is done by tapping the brake while turning and another tap stops the drift. Other types of control schemes without tilt are also available. Nitro is collected through drifts, pick-ups and other maneuvers such as avoiding traffic. Nitro is built up in a three-tier system and can be activated in steps. When the meter is entirely full the nitro darkens the environment as the car goes at maximum speed. Successful races usually require mastering drifts, ramming rivals and using short-cuts.

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: L6hBCES.jpeg]
Can you make ios graphics mod to this game? or to Asphalt 6.

It's a demo or full version? I have never seen demo version before.

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
09-24-2022, 02:21 PM
Well idk, its huge job honestly. I need to extract all files from iso version and to implement in apk. I already raised fps on this one but fps limit still depends on phone, so if phone do not support 60fps then there is no 60fps
09-24-2022, 02:23 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2022 02:23 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
Yes its full version :-) i tested it and still have it on phone :-) Anyway i do not upload demo versions i dont see purpose to upload demo games, and also i test every game i upload (on s9, s11, and on Bluestack, depends on game) to see how game work and if game work at all
09-24-2022, 02:25 PM
Take ios version textures and put to android version for Asphalt 6 the best.

09-24-2022, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2022 02:25 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(09-24-2022 02:22 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  [quote='KrejvenRoud7' pid='65198' dateline='1664018491']
Well idk, its huge job honestly. I need to extract all files from iso version and to implement in apk. I already raised fps on this one but fps limit still depends on phone, so if phone do not support 60fps then there is no 60fps
I need to find some good software for ios games, and i didnt work anything with ios, it will be long journey to make everything work without errors

(09-24-2022 02:23 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Yes its full version :-) i tested it and still have it on phone :-) Anyway i do not upload demo versions i dont see purpose to upload demo games, and also i test every game i upload (on s9, s11, and on Bluestack, depends on game) to see how game work and if game work at all

:-)
09-24-2022, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-24-2022 02:27 PM by Fredyrr.)
(09-24-2022 02:25 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(09-24-2022 02:22 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  [quote='KrejvenRoud7' pid='65198' dateline='1664018491']
I need to find some good software for ios games, and i didnt work anything with ios, it will be long journey to make everything work without errors

(09-24-2022 02:23 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Yes its full version :-) i tested it and still have it on phone :-) Anyway i do not upload demo versions i dont see purpose to upload demo games, and also i test every game i upload (on s9, s11, and on Bluestack, depends on game) to see how game work and if game work at all

All you need is files from ios version and you need to replace android version textures these from ios version.
Btw are you able to port ios games for android? I'm just curious.

09-24-2022, 02:32 PM
(09-24-2022 02:27 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(09-24-2022 02:25 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  

All you need is files from ios version and you need to replace android version textures these from ios version.
Btw are you able to port ios games for android? I'm just curious.

I dont think so, and i never tried to do it. And im not sure that you can port ios games to android, its different files and ios is actually newer software then Android, yes you can port some Java to Android and not all java games, but Android to Java hmmm. Its similar with ios, not same ofc but similar. And probably will take days and days for me and current time with job and obligations :-D and i dont need to mention to need to buy some pro software development app to do that. :-)