If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NEW] Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom (Premium Version!)
09-10-2022, 04:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2022 05:31 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
RE: Majesty: The Fantasy Kingdom (Premium Version!)
(09-10-2022 12:17 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 05:37 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 04:06 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 03:54 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 12:01 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  Is there farm frenzy in your collection? It's also from Herocraft

Unfortunately not, but that game is free on google play anyway
Free version is limited.

What about luxor quest?

or final fight 2
I dont have any of these but i can find premium versions if that is ok with you? If you want i will do my best and upload it, just tell me which one you want first so i will know what to search and maybe to try to hack it :-)

Firstly i need to try to FiX 2 Gameloft games, Hero of Sparta and Dungeon Hunter 1, im not sure if i will manage to do, games have "force close" on new Android devices. I currently work on that two :-) if everything would be ok, i will upload that two games also
Better fix force close in Dungeon Hunter 2 for all devices It's my favorite part of this game and most awaited fix by me.
Best regards Fredyrr :-)

Ps. A lot of people tried to fix It, hope you are able to do It.
Fix crashes in DH2 on all devices + full screen mode and max graphics with 60fps unlocked thank you in advance bro.

Remember you are my only hope for It.

Ok i will try to do, but i can't promise anything yet :-) firstly i need to find one of latest versions of Dungeon Hunter 2, actually any version would be good i think, i dont have copy of that apk, so i will first try to find apk itself and then i will see what i can do

Well this is how subject it is. I found 1.0.2. version of Dungeon Hunter 2, (Remastered), and it have force close error, which i fixed and actually it was so easy to do so, i didnt expect it. Anyway fact is next: game is not in Fullscreen on new Android devices, i mean it is in Fullscreen with two tiny black strips on both side of screens, that is max what i can do with this version. So Force Close is fixed, Graphic now pixel perfect clear, not blury, i will upload that version very soon, but i will first try to find some newer version if exist :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2022, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2022 09:04 PM by Fredyrr.)
(09-10-2022 04:49 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 04:06 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 03:54 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Unfortunately not, but that game is free on google play anyway
Free version is limited.

What about luxor quest?

or final fight 2
I dont have any of these but i can find premium versions if that is ok with you? If you want i will do my best and upload it, just tell me which one you want first so i will know what to search and maybe to try to hack it :-)

Firstly i need to try to FiX 2 Gameloft games, Hero of Sparta and Dungeon Hunter 1, im not sure if i will manage to do, games have "force close" on new Android devices. I currently work on that two :-) if everything would be ok, i will upload that two games also
Better fix force close in Dungeon Hunter 2 for all devices It's my favorite part of this game and most awaited fix by me.

Fix crashes in DH2 on all devices + full screen mode and max graphics with 60fps unlocked thank you in advance bro.

Ok i will try to do, but i can't promise anything yet :-) firstly i need to find one of latest versions of Dungeon Hunter 2, actually any version would be good i think, i dont have copy of that apk, so i will first try to find apk itself and then i will see what i can do

Well this is how subject it is. I found 1.0.2. version of Dungeon Hunter 2, (Remastered), and it have force close error, which i fixed and actually it was so easy to do so, i didnt expect it. Anyway fact is next: game is not in Fullscreen on new Android devices, i mean it is in Fullscreen with two tiny black strips on both side of screens, that is max what i can do with this version. So Force Close is fixed, Graphic now pixel perfect clear, not blury, i will upload that version very soon, but i will first try to find some newer version if exist :-)
So crashing from the game after few secs of playing was fixed by you for all all android devices even these with android 9, 10, 11 and up?
upload your force close fixed and max graphics with 60 fps apk on mega or mediafire now and share me in pm please. I don't need newer version I just wanted you to fix these crashes from the game after few secs of gameplay and activate max graphics with 60fps that's all.

And thank you for all you did, you are the best games fixer I ever met. Nobody was able to fix crashes in DH2 and activate max graphics with 60 fps for the latest android devices but you did Happy Can't wait for pm from you with your crash fixed and max graphics with 60 fps activated DH2 apk.

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2022, 09:49 PM
(09-10-2022 08:46 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(09-10-2022 04:49 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
(09-09-2022 04:06 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  Free version is limited.

What about luxor quest?

or final fight 2

So crashing from the game after few secs of playing was fixed by you for all all android devices even these with android 9, 10, 11 and up?
upload your force close fixed and max graphics with 60 fps apk on mega or mediafire now and share me in pm please. I don't need newer version I just wanted you to fix these crashes from the game after few secs of gameplay and activate max graphics with 60fps that's all.

And thank you for all you did, you are the best games fixer I ever met. Nobody was able to fix crashes in DH2 and activate max graphics with 60 fps for the latest android devices but you did Happy Can't wait for pm from you with your crash fixed and max graphics with 60 fps activated DH2 apk.

Check this thread, test game and tell me how it is for you

http://dedomil.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=6483

Anyway this is remastered version but i think its not 60fps, i fixed crash on this version, i tested on my phone and work fine without crash, now test on your phone and we will see
09-22-2022, 10:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2022 05:51 AM by PhilipColeman.)
Thanks for sharing! :-D
I hope you don't mind when i share a platform for MOD APKs & Premium Apps. All is free! Go to https://techzapk.com/ and enjoy!
Find all posts by this user
09-22-2022, 11:38 AM
(09-22-2022 10:33 AM)PhilipColeman Wrote:  Thanks for sharing! :-D

No problem mate :-)