If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZEROGEMS NEW PROJECT !!! (Updated: 03.09.2022) please read!!!
08-30-2022, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2022 10:06 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
ZEROGEMS NEW PROJECT !!! (Updated: 03.09.2022) please read!!!
ZERO VERSE (ZeroGems Project)

Hello people! (PLEASE READ)

Latest News About Project:

• ZEROVERSE section finished i mean its still in beta and i plan to add much more content in future, there also nice arts and wallpapers there

• ZEROGEMS PORTAL (Grand Opening) Catwoman, Spiderman, Kratos And Predator entered zeroverse, more characters soon (now total of 10) and after that im back with adding games (max in day or two - working stupid overshifts lol)

• ZERO NIGHT BAR Opened (Adult Content!!!)

• ZERO PORTAL Beta Opening 6 protagonist entered ZeroVerse!

NIGHT BAR (Adult Content!)
Totally Redesign of primary page of monthly girls! Page have adult content and its not suitable for younger people!
Monthly Miss is now Monthly Beauty + New Content!
Adding adult content will not be main/primary goal anymore and will be added only from time to time, except Monthly Beauties which will be added every month + Zero Maidens!

REDESIGN OF SITE!
If you visited ZeroGems lately you probably noticed changes, some of them are:
- New icons almost everywhere especially on main pages like home page, games (etc) in form of retro RPG games
- Update Feed changed! Added colors for each update on site, so now you can tell by color if update is a game, movie, news and other stuff (visit home page of ZeroGems to see color info)
- ZeroPortal page is finished + ZeroVerse Library Added

BETA OPENING FINISHED!
In Beta Portal there are 6 characters, next goal is to finish and redesign two more sections, then i will fullfill character requests you people added. And when that is done im back with updates with games, i have some interesting games to add on site, but everything will need to wait until i finsih this job. Next is ZeroVerse and NightBar after that new portal opening for your request and job is done with new sections and redesign of site. Characters a.k.a protagonist will be added in future from time to time

Info About Project: (Redesign of ZeroGems, New Sections and Rework)

For some time i already have one idea on my mind for my ZeroGems site - virtual retro magazine.

I wanted to create Zero Verse section as special "Universe" of ZeroGems in form of gallery, wiki, stories and facts about protagonist from games, movies, toons and etc (no limitations), similar like ZeroGems already have monthly heroes, but much bigger and better.

So in shortly this PROJECT will be completely rework of Monthly Heroes, Monthly Miss sections on site with new add-ons and features.

ZERO VERSE features:

• ZERO VERSE main page
• ZERO VERSE protagonist (heroes from games, movies)
• ZERO VERSE girls (Maidens of ZeroGems - art work and fantasty girls ; Miss of ZeroGems - real girls as miss of each month it can be any actor, cosplay, and etc)
• ZERO VERSE portal (idea of portal to ZeroVerse where new protagonist (male,female) will apper at least one each month similar like in page monthly hero but protagonist will be added at least one in each month or more / depending of my free time)
• ZERO VERSE tavern (interesting facts and rummors which will occur from time to time in form of way like when protagonst speak and visit Tavern)
• ZERO VERSE stories (still in progress not 100% sure depends on time)
• ZERO VERSE realms (will be much later when there is enough protagonist in ZeroGems to create realms for them, like for example Realm of Warcraft for proganist of same game)

Please Check examples of Protagonist profiles:

• Arthas Menethil (Lich King)
• Trevor Belmont

NOTE: Links are not accessable trough site, only trough this direct links uphere beacuse this is still work in progress and not yet officialy relased! There is more pages which are finished but i dont want to reveal everything so please be patient!

VOTE: this is also very important and i would like that all of vote/send here in comments or in ZeroGems Guestbook, which hero, protagonist, girl maiden and etc you would like to see in Zero Verse. Protagonsit/Hero of your choosing will have same profile page like pages uphere from Trevor and Arthas and will have appearance in others Zero Verse sections! Also be free to write/vote for your idea for Zero Gems Monthly Miss (real people not fanart) like some actor, real character which would you like to see.

PLEASE write/vote for your monthly miss and there will be chance that your fav will apear as Zero Monthly Miss of September 22, place for that is still empty! I want to read your comment, and dont forget about vote for hero/protagonist!

THANKS FOR READING

• ZeroGems.wapka.co

Updating with games and other stuff on site will continue after basic work of ZeroVerse be finished so it can function like i want
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2022, 11:37 PM
RE: ZERO VERSE !!! (Work in Progress!!!) please read!!!
Maybe about Raul Alvarez from Gangstar Rio

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
08-31-2022, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2022 01:48 AM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(08-30-2022 11:37 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  Maybe about Raul Alvarez from Gangstar Rio

He will be my next goal, if i find enough info and some kind of photos for him :-)

• ZERO PORTAL Beta Opening 4 protagonist entered ZeroVerse!
09-01-2022, 12:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2022 12:12 PM by King_Dave.)
Karl Wardin from NOVA Legacy

Carl Johnson should be next From GTA series :-)

[color=green][b]King_Dave[/color][/b]
09-01-2022, 02:44 PM
Lord kratos from the god of war series
09-02-2022, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2022 01:48 AM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(09-01-2022 02:44 PM)Prosafe Wrote:  Lord kratos from the god of war series

Upcoming

(09-01-2022 12:10 PM)King_Dave Wrote:  Karl Wardin from NOVA Legacy

Carl Johnson should be next From GTA series :-)
Upcoming
09-03-2022, 01:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2022 01:18 AM by KrejvenRoud7.)
• ZERO PORTAL Beta Opening 6 protagonist entered ZeroVerse!

BETA OPENING FINISHED!

In Beta Portal there are 6 characters, next goal is to finish and redesign two more sections, then i will fullfill character requests you added before this post. And when that is done im back with updates with games, i have some interesting games to add on site, but everything will need to wait until i finsih this job. Next is ZeroVerse and NightBar after that new portal opening for your request and job is done with new sections and redesign of site. Characters a.k.a protagonist will be added in future from time to time
09-03-2022, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2022 11:15 AM by Fredyrr.)
RE: ZEROGEMS NEW PROJECT !!! (Updated: 03.09.2022) please read!!!
That's great, can you tell me what Interesting android games you got in pm? I'm especialy intersted with these from Gameloft.

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]