If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online games need
08-24-2022, 06:43 PM
Online games need
I guys i need online java game pls any idea¿
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2022, 08:04 PM
RE: Online games need
Mobile poker club
Find all posts by this user
08-24-2022, 08:18 PM
pls is that a war game
08-24-2022, 08:48 PM
No, its a poker game
08-25-2022, 02:15 AM
ok but can u help
08-25-2022, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2022 06:24 AM by KrejvenRoud7.)
Mobile Poker Club is obviously war game bro :-D and why java online? Most of java online games are long time dead bro, its old system. Only Live "Java" is AOHO (a.k.a AoH Revival) and only because they ported game to Android and because some people continue job of qplaze. Qplaze left Aoho to die long time ago, and now only small team of fans develop game further. Game cant be find on Google Play, bcs person who know how to port game to Google Play left team long ago, at least that was words of super admins and team members of age of heroes revival
08-25-2022, 09:23 AM
(08-25-2022 06:20 AM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Mobile Poker Club is obviously war game bro :-D and why java online? Most of java online games are long time dead bro, its old system. Only Live "Java" is AOHO (a.k.a AoH Revival) and only because they ported game to Android and because some people continue job of qplaze. Qplaze left Aoho to die long time ago, and now only small team of fans develop game further. Game cant be find on Google Play, bcs person who know how to port game to Google Play left team long ago, at least that was words of super admins and team members of age of heroes revival

I don't think soI don't think sosome one is going to be kiding me
08-25-2022, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2022 06:42 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(08-25-2022 09:23 AM)Skydream Wrote:  
(08-25-2022 06:20 AM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  Mobile Poker Club is obviously war game bro :-D and why java online? Most of java online games are long time dead bro, its old system. Only Live "Java" is AOHO (a.k.a AoH Revival) and only because they ported game to Android and because some people continue job of qplaze. Qplaze left Aoho to die long time ago, and now only small team of fans develop game further. Game cant be find on Google Play, bcs person who know how to port game to Google Play left team long ago, at least that was words of super admins and team members of age of heroes revival

I don't think soI don't think sosome one is going to be kiding me

Well its true bro, Qplaze dont develop this game for long time, players do. Players which are now main devs for game, you can ask about it in Aoho chat :-) i played this game for long time, and left it 4 months ago, and its good game, i just need rest from it. Have more then 10 heroes there and bunch of red, blues... Several heroes are max lvl too, and idk how much money i give for Divine Grace already :-D. You need divine grace at least to see secret teleports for bosses to aquire rare drops :-)