If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J2ME Ports Collection!
09-06-2022, 08:00 PM
RE: J2ME Ports Collection!
(09-02-2022 12:26 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(09-02-2022 11:04 AM)King_Dave Wrote:  I saw most on GL Forums What do you mean?
Which forums do you mean?
Gameloft Forums
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2022, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2022 10:11 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(09-06-2022 08:00 PM)Arslan Wrote:  
(09-02-2022 11:04 AM)King_Dave Wrote:  I saw most on GL Forums What do you mean?
Gameloft Forums

And what about these forums? I dont understand? All games in collection are REWORKED from original one, by REWORKED i mean that some of them now have support for NEW ANDROID DEVICES, which means that games are now playbable on new devices, + some of them are REMAKE OF GRAPHICS, which means that graphic are not blurry anymore and that graphic are now pixel clean and etc. Some of this games i personaly reworked and REMASTERED, some of them are remastered by my close friend, me and him didnt upload any of games to any gameloft forums, only on our sites. Yes we dont own games we just FIX it and REMASTER IT! Some games you can fix and remaster and port to Android some of them you cant. Its not easy to expalin why , you need to know at least basic programing and java codes together with android developing. Im not pro in that anyway everything i learn i learned by myself and with help of my friends AGMOD (dont ask for name, i will not tell :-) he want to be AGMOG on web)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-08-2022, 08:10 PM
Driver: San Francisco ADDED! (2022. Working Version! Support for Android 9,10,11)

• DOWNLOAD
09-09-2022, 12:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2022 12:08 PM by Fredyrr.)
(09-06-2022 10:06 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
Gameloft Forums

And what about these forums? I dont understand? All games in collection are REWORKED from original one, by REWORKED i mean that some of them now have support for NEW ANDROID DEVICES, which means that games are now playbable on new devices, + some of them are REMAKE OF GRAPHICS, which means that graphic are not blurry anymore and that graphic are now pixel clean and etc. Some of this games i personaly reworked and REMASTERED, some of them are remastered by my close friend, me and him didnt upload any of games to any gameloft forums, only on our sites. Yes we dont own games we just FIX it and REMASTER IT! Some games you can fix and remaster and port to Android some of them you cant. Its not easy to expalin why , you need to know at least basic programing and java codes together with android developing. Im not pro in that anyway everything i learn i learned by myself and with help of my friends AGMOD (dont ask for name, i will not tell :-) he want to be AGMOG on web)
I know AGMOD he do great fixes of old android Gameloft games, Tech J5 Games Official as well.

Well, 90% of my games collection are my personal purchases only few of them are from someone or somewhere else.

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
09-09-2022, 03:56 PM
(09-09-2022 12:05 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  
(09-06-2022 10:06 PM)KrejvenRoud7 Wrote:  
Gameloft Forums

I know AGMOD he do great fixes of old android Gameloft games, Tech J5 Games Official as well.

Well, 90% of my games collection are my personal purchases only few of them are from someone or somewhere else.
Yes, that is true :-)
10-05-2022, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2022 07:00 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
• Gangstar 3: Miami Vindication
• The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Added! Fixed with support for new devices