If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CRACK] Spider-Man: Unlimited
08-16-2022, 05:08 PM
Spider-Man: Unlimited
SPIDER-MAN: UNLIMITED

[Image: 6ldlJ4c.jpeg]

Spider-Man Unlimited is an endless runner-type of game in which players take control of different versions of Spider-Man, each coming from a different dimension described in Marvel's comics. The player's mission is to stop the Sinister Six, who are set on moving from dimension to dimension and destroying everything in their wake. The gameplay consists of running along multiple lanes while avoiding obstacles, picking up objects and attacking enemies, including bosses. Each unlocked Spider-Man has his own special properties which affect the gameplay in particular ways. The story of the game takes the player through levels that have different objectives to complete, and are introduced via cut-scenes and dialogues. The game is free-to-play with in-app purchases for additional characters. It also contains advertisements.

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: GYlbGWF.jpeg][Image: QQkF0b7.jpeg]
[Image: LdiK2zE.jpeg][Image: LObQsUg.jpeg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2022, 01:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2022 01:57 PM by Fredyrr.)
RE: Spider-Man: Unlimited
Can you give me dlc data to your fixed version? I tried to download directly through the game but It's not working and It's needed to play after tutorial

They say I have to download the latest issue

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
08-17-2022, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2022 04:20 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
RE: Spider-Man: Unlimited
(08-17-2022 01:55 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  Can you give me dlc data to your fixed version? I tried to download directly through the game but It's not working and It's needed to play after tutorial

They say I have to download the latest issue

This game dont show msg like that, i just tested it and work just fine after tutorial, i finished first 3 stages after tutorial. Spider Man: Ultimate Power have notification for update like you writed, and what i did with that game is that i make it playable after you press "NO" so if u mean this for that game, just press NO and you are ready to continue game normally and if game ask same question again just press NO again. I also tested it and that game work fine also after you decline update. I dont have new version of that game so that is reason why i make game playable when you press NO after update :-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user