If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HACK] Spider-Man: Ultimate Power
08-16-2022, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2022 05:03 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
Spider-Man: Ultimate Power
SPIDER-MAN: ULTIMATE POWER

[Image: huP34oB.jpeg]

2022. WORKING J2ME PORT VERSION! 2022 FIX!

Spider-Man: Ultimate Power is an arcade side-scrolling game, consisting of running, jumping, swinging and fighting elements. There are two modes available: Story and Survival. The Story mode requires completing various missions to progress through the story in order to safe Mary Jane kidnapped by Green Goblin, Sandman and Venom. Missions include various simple tasks such as collecting things, defeating designated enemies or rescuing hostages. The player may select one of a few available characters, each with some special abilities. Unlocking the heroes requires spending rare to find diamonds or real cash. Hard gained game currency can be used for upgrading hero's powers or applying power-ups. The gameplay features over 40 locations, divided into several city districts.

• DOWNLOAD
• ZeroGems.wapka.co

[Image: cGWE6hi.jpeg]
[Image: MDOwlrn.jpeg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2022, 07:42 PM
RE: Spider-Man: Ultimate Power
Really, The J2me versions don't have the little spider lol Cool though:-)

[color=green][b]King_Dave[/color][/b]
08-16-2022, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2022 04:23 PM by KrejvenRoud7.)
RE: Spider-Man: Ultimate Power
(08-16-2022 07:42 PM)King_Dave Wrote:  Really, The J2me versions don't have the little spider lol Cool though:-)

Yes, that is also true. This is not J2ME port made by fan players, it was made officially from Gameloft. What i mean is that GL made port from J2ME original game with some new features :-) Java port can be official like this one or when fans make direct J2ME port. What i did is that i make game playable with "no crash-force close" + after game ask for update i made playable after you press NO. Before that game would force close if you donr update and update isnt available anymore. So when game ask for update just press NO and continue playing :-D actually version of game is very important because you cant fix just any version you want (at least i cant do that), so i just make that app to support new Android devices like Android 9, 10, 11. Game is not available on play store anymore, so log in from FB dont work for example. I also tested game, like any other game i upload or fix, so game work perfectly on Samsung Galaxy s8 and s9