If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jokes
07-28-2022, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2022 10:28 PM by Skydream.)
RE: jokes
I can see it,but i will sell my phone to by data so that i can see iT

hey guys do any one know a site to earn real money
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-29-2022, 02:52 AM
Nope...
07-29-2022, 08:23 AM
can we search for it¿
07-29-2022, 04:01 PM
Yes...
07-29-2022, 04:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2022 04:47 PM by Fredyrr.)
2 nuns are painting an office at the rectory on a hot summer day. One says to the other, we should take off our habits so as to not get paint on them. So both nuns are painting the room in the nude when they hear a knock on the door. Flustered, one says Who is it? followed by a man's voice saying "Blind man". Figuring the man wouldn't see anything they open the door. The man walks in and says Nice ti*** ladies. Now where do you want me to install these blinds?

[img]http://https://images.app.goo.gl/fhGdTJdPESJ24Bvi9[/img]
Find all posts by this user
07-30-2022, 12:35 AM
(07-29-2022 04:47 PM)Fredyrr Wrote:  2 nuns are painting an office at the rectory on a hot summer day. One says to the other, we should take off our habits so as to not get paint on them. So both nuns are painting the room in the nude when they hear a knock on the door. Flustered, one says Who is it? followed by a man's voice saying "Blind man". Figuring the man wouldn't see anything they open the door. The man walks in and says Nice ti*** ladies. Now where do you want me to install these blinds?

Wow the Shame big
Find all posts by this user