If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MOD] Terraria
04-21-2022, 01:52 PM
Terraria
Terraria + MOD

[Image: 89GnioE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shap...ity=medium]

Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that's yours to shape, defend, and enjoy. Your options in Terraria are limitless. Are you an action gamer with an itchy trigger finger? A master builder? A collector? An explorer? There's something for everyone. Start by building basic shelter, then dig for ore and other resources. Discover and craft over 500 weapons of magic, ranged, melee and summon varieties, as well as armor, and use them to battle hundreds of different enemies. Soon you'll be going head-to-head with any of a dozen enormous bosses. Go fishing, ride a mount, find Floating Islands, build houses for helpful NPCs, and much, much more.
The very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours! Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are as unique as the players themselves!

DOWNLOAD ORIGINAL + MOD

[Image: 6Yhe73f_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shap...ity=medium]
[Image: CYzhhnu_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shap...ity=medium]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-22-2022, 12:53 PM
RE: Terraria
And what ere the mod features?
Find all posts by this user
04-24-2022, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2022 12:45 AM by KrejvenRoud7.)
(04-22-2022 12:53 PM)ay star Wrote:  And what ere the mod features?

There is cheat menu in left corner, you can activate immortality/god mode, as well as free building material usage. There is also original version which i personally like it more, there is official Journey mode in game where you can change many options like god mode, freeze time, difficulty, etc etc. So you basically dont need mod more and less, i mean who want to play with codes can just use Journey Mode instead of mod cheats. Journey mode is somewhat like creativity mode if you want to build for example but to not worry about being attacked in process or etc, later when you want just deactivate codes you want and play regulary, or keep codes you want, there is many options for Journey mode. That is why like original terraria instead of mode. But who want can download modded version.
04-24-2022, 10:52 PM
AlrightyHappy
I hope this one works
I once got a fake mod; shit didn't work
Find all posts by this user
04-25-2022, 01:57 AM
(04-24-2022 10:52 PM)ay star Wrote:  AlrightyHappy
I hope this one works
I once got a fake mod; shit didn't work

It works :-) i test it :-) but after testing i deleted, bcs i already state it, journey mode is more convenient in my opinion then mod :-)