If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ether lession #0: Introduction and pseudocodes
08-30-2021, 07:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2021 10:22 PM by JoseskVolpe.)
RE: Ether lession #0: Introduction
(08-30-2021 03:35 PM)star cash Wrote:  How to write a "A"

1)First draw a line like this "/"
2)than draw a dash beside it "-"
3)and than draw a line like this "\" //beside the dash and make sure that the lines are joined together and the dash is in between them

that how it is done?

That could be interpret as function
But there's no function that defines "draw a line" or "draw a dash"... You neither determined the position for them
I give you
Quote:Compilation error: No such function "draw a line" in step 1
Suggestion: Write, in your pseucode, where to lower pen, scribe (move pen) and where to lift pen. You don't need to create functions for that, but you can.
Fix your pseudocode

(08-30-2021 04:02 PM)CodeWithAadi Wrote:  How to undress yourself!..

1) First look what are you wearing, i.e. shirt or t-shirt.
2) if dress === t-shirt then give machine a command to remove as t-shirt and vice versa for shirt.
3) to remove a shirt just open the buttons and remove them from your shoulder, similarly it can be done for t-shirt, jeans, pant, underwears.
4) yay!, now you are undressed.

Please admit me if I am wrong anywhere!! LOL

lol cool x3

You didn't defined 'dress' variable, and the machine can't interpret sentences like "give machine a command to remove as t-shirt and vice versa for shirt.". You have to give these commands to the machines
You also didn't told the machine how to remove their t-shirt, pants and underwear...
I give your:
Quote:Compilation error: No such variable 'dress' in step 2'
Remember that the compiler stops at the first error and don't show the next ones

Suggestion: Tell the machine to save the results to the variable 'dress' on step 1. And give commands to the machine to remove the rest of the clothes. The machine can't understand that code...
you can do something like:

Quote:1 if dress=="t-shirt"
2 hold t-shirt
3 lift t-shirt
4 release t-shirt
5 end if

[size=xx-small]Signature[/size]
[URL=https://www.exophase.com/user/JoseskVolpe/][IMG]https://card.exophase.com/2/0/45687.png?1612237163[/IMG][/URL]

[align=justify][size=x-small][b]OwO ¿¿¿What is this??? *wags tail*
Take my beret plz 7w7 ~[/b][/size][/align]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ether lession #0: Introduction - JoseskVolpe - 08-30-2021 07:43 PM