If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
! SD CARD ERROR !
11-24-2023, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-24-2023 06:24 PM by Prosafe.)
! SD CARD ERROR !
SUP GUYS
long time no threads from me, even though i thought this site was Dead and decided to look it up and it's still online so :-)
but i've got a problem that occured some months ago
i was using my itel phone (small phone:it5615) on the internet and noticed a repeated hanging of the device. So i decided to delete the operaminicustom folder on my sd card note: my memory was 3.4g of 3.5g. Then it just popped up an error memory card error, but i didn't react becuz i have errors like this where the sd card slipped out and can be fixed by placing the card correctly and rebotting the phone but when i tried the above sol, the memory card will turn on i.e when u check file manager u will see the sd card but when u try to do activies such as playing music, videos, pictures. It pop up that memory card error- so sad

-i tried formatting it using pc via sd card reader it will just show unable to format and i've tried using some commands in cmd but no avail.
any solution. I'll take about anything so sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2023, 12:16 AM
RE: ! SD CARD ERROR !
(11-24-2023 06:22 PM)Prosafe Wrote:  SUP GUYS
long time no threads from me, even though i thought this site was Dead and decided to look it up and it's still online so :-)
but i've got a problem that occured some months ago
i was using my itel phone (small phone:it5615) on the internet and noticed a repeated hanging of the device. So i decided to delete the operaminicustom folder on my sd card note: my memory was 3.4g of 3.5g. Then it just popped up an error memory card error, but i didn't react becuz i have errors like this where the sd card slipped out and can be fixed by placing the card correctly and rebotting the phone but when i tried the above sol, the memory card will turn on i.e when u check file manager u will see the sd card but when u try to do activies such as playing music, videos, pictures. It pop up that memory card error- so sad

-i tried formatting it using pc via sd card reader it will just show unable to format and i've tried using some commands in cmd but no avail.
any solution. I'll take about anything so sad

The SD card is dead. Try cleaning the surface with some solution ( may not work but itt works. Sometimes)

how i want to net my enemies here in this forum.....***** the haters
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-25-2023, 12:24 AM
RE: ! SD CARD ERROR !
I'll try thanks
Find all posts by this user