If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[NEW] 9 Endless Runners by Only4Gamers
01-28-2021, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2021 08:45 AM by Md Umar.)
9 Endless Runners by Only4Gamers
9 Endless Runners by Only4Gamers

[Image: GI3Xu9N.jpg]

[Image: CLiVghf.jpg]

[Image: iUs2PZp.jpg]

[Image: ROffvE8.jpg]

Watch Trailer:

Description:
Enjoy 9 Completely different Endless Runner Games in One Game.

Enjoy 9 Completely different Endless Runner Games in One Game. Play all games one by one or play just your favorite one. All games have their own different characters, beautiful environments and different play styles.

I will add more contents and improvements in the future updates. Please leave your feedback, suggestions and any bug or problem you encounter.

Genre: Arcade, Casual, Offline
Type: iOS, Android
RLS Date: Available for Android | iOS coming soon
Download for Android
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: 9 Endless Runners by Only4Gamers
(01-28-2021 07:01 PM)elvis10 Wrote:  Thanks bro :-)

You're most welcome bro
01-30-2021, 05:28 PM
Nice Graphics Umar Bhai WOW

Can You Make Java Game ?

[b][u][size=large] WHO HATES GAMING ,
They Are Already DEAD [/size][/u][/b]

[IMG]https://images.cooltext.com/5484671.png[/IMG]
01-31-2021, 08:36 AM
(01-30-2021 05:28 PM)java gamer Wrote:  Nice Graphics Umar Bhai WOW

Can You Make Java Game ?

Thank you so much bro
I checked some tutorial for java games but all tutorials are very old and not relevant now. I don't think it's possible to create java games for me.
02-04-2021, 06:05 PM
nice :-)
02-05-2021, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2021 01:43 AM by JoseskVolpe.)

Can You Make Java Game ?

Mostly Android developers uses engines for their games, J2ME don't have any available engine and you have to create your own, from scratch.
But Android also has it's own Java edition and you can create games on it exactly the same way you do on J2ME, by using his Graphics and Image classes, and using only Java (No Kotlin, no C++, no HTML5)
Doing from that way, of course it gives way more work (as their classes has their own differences and architectures) but it's easy to port from Android to J2ME or vice-versa if you use less technology features
I experimented it with a gift i made for my boyfriend, when i created a homebrew for PC, Android and J2ME
It got veeery glitch in the end as it gives a lot of godamn work, especially on Android as their code are way more near the hardware than J2ME phones even thought they use Java Virtual Machine to compile, but it was possible (I did not found the comparison printscreens i made, sorry)

(01-31-2021 08:36 AM)Md Umar Wrote:  

Can You Make Java Game ?

Thank you so much bro
I checked some tutorial for java games but all tutorials are very old and not relevant now. I don't think it's possible to create java games for me.

You'll not find tutorials for J2ME on YouTube tho....
Best thing to do for it is by practing Java SE AWT on the beggining, then you move to J2ME using Demos and its Javadoc

[size=xx-small]Signature[/size]
[URL=https://www.exophase.com/user/JoseskVolpe/][IMG]https://card.exophase.com/2/0/45687.png?1612237163[/IMG][/URL]

[align=justify][size=x-small][b]OwO ¿¿¿What is this??? *wags tail*
Take my beret plz 7w7 ~[/b][/size][/align]
Find all posts by this user
02-06-2021, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2021 08:18 PM by Md Umar.)
(02-04-2021 06:05 PM)Dedomil Wrote:  nice :-)

Thank you so much dedomil :-) . It will be great if you can please add both my games in this website. Thanks

(02-05-2021 01:27 AM)JoseskVolpe Wrote:  

Can You Make Java Game ?

Mostly Android developers uses engines for their games, J2ME don't have any available engine and you have to create your own, from scratch.
But Android also has it's own Java edition and you can create games on it exactly the same way you do on J2ME, by using his Graphics and Image classes, and using only Java (No Kotlin, no C++, no HTML5)
Doing from that way, of course it gives way more work (as their classes has their own differences and architectures) but it's easy to port from Android to J2ME or vice-versa if you use less technology features
I experimented it with a gift i made for my boyfriend, when i created a homebrew for PC, Android and J2ME
It got veeery glitch in the end as it gives a lot of godamn work, especially on Android as their code are way more near the hardware than J2ME phones even thought they use Java Virtual Machine to compile, but it was possible (I did not found the comparison printscreens i made, sorry)

(01-31-2021 08:36 AM)Md Umar Wrote:  

Can You Make Java Game ?

Thank you so much bro

You'll not find tutorials for J2ME on YouTube tho....
Best thing to do for it is by practing Java SE AWT on the beggining, then you move to J2ME using Demos and its Javadoc

You are looking very experienced. Are you also developing games? I am still very new in coding and currently using C# in Unity.
02-06-2021, 10:00 PM
(02-06-2021 08:09 PM)Md Umar Wrote:  You are looking very experienced. Are you also developing games? I am still very new in coding and currently using C# in Unity.

Right now i'm working in a J2ME project
I want to practice Godot Engine soon. Open-source is my preference :3

[size=xx-small]Signature[/size]
[URL=https://www.exophase.com/user/JoseskVolpe/][IMG]https://card.exophase.com/2/0/45687.png?1612237163[/IMG][/URL]

[align=justify][size=x-small][b]OwO ¿¿¿What is this??? *wags tail*
Take my beret plz 7w7 ~[/b][/size][/align]
Find all posts by this user