If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apple DISCRETE TANKERS - [Free][New release]
07-24-2013, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2020 07:49 PM by Dedomil.)
DISCRETE TANKERS - [Free][New release]
[Image: 194834_599246966775543_2020942402_o.jpg]

[Image: mzl.imcbiozq.320x480-75.jpg] [Image: mzl.kulkwsyb.320x480-75.jpg] [Image: mzl.gsvsjfhs.320x480-75.jpg]

Discrete Tankers - iPhone version is live now !!

Download it here :- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discrete...1&mt=8

App is absolutely free of cost !!!

Please do visit http://www.discretetankers.com or FB page http://www.facebook.com/discretetankers .. Thank you..

This game has been developed based on the eight queens puzzle which was originally proposed in the 19th century. This game requires eight tankers to be placed strategically across the 8x8 board so that no two tankers are placed in the same row, column or diagonal path. Thus, a solution requires that no two tankers share the same row, column, or diagonal path.

Give it a try and we assure you, DT would certainly make you go crazy. Once played, you can’t resist yourself from playing it again and again. Being a Discrete Tankers player would always provide you a discrete identity. In Discrete Tankers, it would be very hard to find old school puzzle game features as in conventional board puzzle games.Comprised of originality, fun factor and thrill, Discrete Tankers gets everyone involved in the unexpected.
The elegant, high definition graphics and mesmerizing sound effects has surely enhanced DT to be supreme among other games. Level up, learn new skills & abilities, relax, have fun and enjoy with Discrete Tankers.

The game consists of a battlefield with 64 cells. The player has to place a tanker in any of the cells. If the player places the next tank in a vertical, horizontal or diagonal position to the previous tanker, firing occurs. The previous tanker is fired away by the current tanker. The objective of the game is to place maximum number of tankers in the battlefield without being fired away.

Expecting your valuable reviews and ratings..
Thank you..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-24-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: DISCRETE TANKERS - [Free][New release]
Sure :-)

[url=http://kunn.mywapblog.com/][img]http://myimg.us/images/08.26.13/37381.png[/img][/url]
07-24-2013, 04:01 PM
I think only 0.1% of world population own a iPhone :-D
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-24-2013, 04:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 06:49 PM by aitrich.)
(07-24-2013 03:36 PM)kunn Wrote:  Sure :-)

ThnK you so much Kunn .. :-) I have added a reputation rating for u

(07-24-2013 04:01 PM)Vampire Wrote:  I think only 0.1% of world population own a iPhone :-D

But .. I've chosen this as my profession Sad :-)
Plz do let me know your opinion about the game... It would be of great help
07-24-2013, 04:52 PM
I was only joking..good game and good post. +1
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-24-2013, 06:18 PM
iphone can make you die with high voltage... :-D
just kidding bro... :-)

btway i think Iphone is realy good phone with cool iOS stuff inside...
But in reality, Android is the king now...
07-24-2013, 06:45 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 06:55 PM by aitrich.)
(07-24-2013 04:52 PM)Vampire Wrote:  I was only joking..good game and good post. +1

Thank you so much vampire :-) Please do review and rate the app :-) Thnk uu
I have added a reputation rating for u

(07-24-2013 06:18 PM)Ora_Iso Wrote:  iphone can make you die with high voltage... :-D
just kidding bro... :-)

btway i think Iphone is realy good phone with cool iOS stuff inside...
But in reality, Android is the king now...

Yes true.. But iOS will rule the world soon ,, :-) Please do rate and review the app brother .. I have added a reputation rating for u

Could anyone tell me methods through which I can increase the downloads of my app..
07-25-2013, 04:19 AM
hehehe,,, yes i think so when apple make more cool stuff for iOS , open source and cheap too...

Thanks you for rate my bro... :-D

well, in my opinion you can promote to your apps. Not only on this forum exactly. And dont forget pray. :-)