If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Unbelievable World At Arms Hints"
06-08-2020, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2020 05:51 AM by Oba amos.)
"Unbelievable World At Arms Hints"
What ?!? i know most of us just like to play games that are [HACKED]. Why some prefer pressing codes in the game to increase money,wealth.etc Smoking
Morever, i don't have either cheats code or special hacked version for Boss WORLD AT ARMS.
But, all i have is just a "SINGLE HINTS FOR BUYING AREAS/LANDS IN THE GAME WITH JUST 500-COINS".I know you may be thinking is impossible, but am posting this because it's 98% possible. No exact requirements is required. Except 'ur patience that's needed. STEP1:when U open the game for the first time. And you want to buy new areas in the game, the cost will be 500-coins. STEP2:After buying the first area. And u want to buy another area! All u could notice is that the money increases. Now your question is "HOW CAN I BUY THAT AREA WITH JUST 500-COINS". STEP3:To buy that area with 500-coins, all you need to do is either you ADJUST YOUR PHONE TIME or U WAIT AFTER 24-HOURS. Because, it will only be possible after 1-day.
NOTE: RATING Hot food ME WILL INSPIRE ME TO POST MORE HINTS.

Furthermore, that means you will have to wait after 24-hours to buy each [color=#006400] areas in the game with just 500-coins..
I love you
Overall, i got this cheats Happy based on my observation by playing the game 3-days ago..
In addition, have only tried the HINT with unhacked version of WORLD AT ARMS.. You can also test it in hacked version, and give me feedback whether it works!
Drink
Why the sad-moment Nooooooo is that; have wasted a lots of coins in the game. Before GOD gave me the hints i posted..

[quote]*[color=grey]Am Always The KingBoss Of My Own Kingdom[/color]*[/quote][i][/i]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2020, 08:30 AM
RE: "Unbelievable World At Arms Hints"
Thanks bro... Nice hint
06-08-2020, 10:10 AM
You're welcome WTF ?

[quote]*[color=grey]Am Always The KingBoss Of My Own Kingdom[/color]*[/quote][i][/i]
06-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Do you test Crazy girl it in the hacked version Battlefield ?? Or you try it in both hack/unhack!! And it didn't work?? Smoking & ease

06-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Maybe because it's already hacked. Well, you don't need the hints bro.. Because you already have much coins to buy everything Boss

06-08-2020, 12:39 PM
You're welcome Crazy girl

06-28-2020, 11:21 AM
Can you hack world at arms shop alone Couple

06-28-2020, 11:40 PM
Try it please.. And if you can't hack the shop alone Best friend what about hacking the energy to 99999 Drink atleast, if you can hack the energy alone. I will be satisfied Boss