If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch screen or no touch screen?
02-20-2013, 12:53 AM
Touch screen or no touch screen?
Just wanted to ask your opinions on touch screen phones. I personally dont like them. I hate typing on them. I do have a touch screen phone with a slide out keyboard on it somewhere. That's ok. But keypad is a bit small. Just want to know if i'm the only one who doesn't like touch screen phones.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 05:18 AM
RE: Touch screen or no touch screen?
(02-20-2013 12:53 AM)jase Wrote:  ...Just want to know if i'm the only one who doesn't like touch screen phones.

no...we're two :-D lol
02-20-2013, 07:39 AM
I also don't like touch screen. I have note II but I still use my nokia c2-01 most of time.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2013, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2013 11:10 AM by Castiel.)
I dont like touch screens. I was have HTC, Sony Ericsson TS, and i waste money for that. Yes its nice and good phones, but no its not for me

[img]http://www.cokeandpopcorn.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/supernatural-300x225.jpg[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-20-2013, 12:15 PM
So i'm not alone then. Its only phone touch screens i dont like. Tablets are ok, they are even better with a keyboard.
02-20-2013, 12:29 PM
(02-20-2013 12:53 AM)jase Wrote:  Just wanted to ask your opinions on touch screen phones. I personally dont like them. I hate typing on them. I do have a touch screen phone with a slide out keyboard on it somewhere. That's ok. But keypad is a bit small. Just want to know if i'm the only one who doesn't like touch screen phones.

I like touch phones for playing games.......
and for typing you can use landscape virtual keypad if you want big buttons to type.....

Its good to start with Easy difficulty, just don't tell anyone.
02-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Good point bhushan. Although i've got quite big hands. So typing quite difficult for me. My mum has got lg optimus 3d. That's a long phone, and even in landscape she has trouble texting. She once sent "ndont tbink". Which i translated to dont think. She has bit of trouble with her eyesight.
02-20-2013, 12:46 PM
its right you need some practise to use touch phones.......

Its good to start with Easy difficulty, just don't tell anyone.