If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for demos
06-22-2019, 01:01 PM
Looking for demos
Hello.

I'm looking for any J2ME games (preferably 240x320 non-touch screen, but other will be fine too) that are demos of full products, require activation by sending sms, require submiting licence key or something simillar. Does anyone know any games matching this criteria?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-22-2019, 02:14 PM
RE: Looking for demos
Why you need demo games? What do you mean?
06-22-2019, 02:19 PM
I love writing cracks and I would like to try to crack some J2ME games. I remember those demos existed 8 years ago but I don't remember names of demo games nor I can find em anywhere.
06-22-2019, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 02:39 PM by Dedomil.)
on Opera Store/BeMobi Store you have bilion demo files.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2019, 02:55 PM
(06-22-2019 02:39 PM)Dedomil Wrote:  on Opera Store/BeMobi Store you have bilion demo files.

Yeah, I almost forgot about it. :-) Nice. Good work.
06-22-2019, 03:04 PM
Some games are Demo in NetLizard Vendor, Install Jar, Not Jad
06-22-2019, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2019 04:08 PM by Dedomil.)
95% games from netlizard, qplaze if you install without JAD game is activated like demo. Simple secure. Small secure have too Connect2Media and HandsOn. Games have in JAD file line C2M-Demo: XXXXXXXX and that XXXXXXX you must replace some numbers and letters which deactivate demo functions and activate full version. GLU Mobile had too on some old games primitive DEMO function. Just had in JAD file Demo: ON and if you type OFF you had FULL version :-)

Gameloft creted separate DEMO and FULL games. Money talk LOL
06-22-2019, 05:40 PM
(06-22-2019 04:06 PM)Dedomil Wrote:  95% games from netlizard, qplaze if you install without JAD game is activated like demo. Simple secure. Small secure have too Connect2Media and HandsOn. Games have in JAD file line C2M-Demo: XXXXXXXX and that XXXXXXX you must replace some numbers and letters which deactivate demo functions and activate full version. GLU Mobile had too on some old games primitive DEMO function. Just had in JAD file Demo: ON and if you type OFF you had FULL version :-)

Gameloft creted separate DEMO and FULL games. Money talk LOL

LOL Where I can find gl demoes? What do you mean? :-)