If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Root ur java phone.
03-11-2019, 04:54 AM
Root ur java phone.
Please!!! Tell me how to root java phones? Does anyone knows.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: Root ur java phone.
It will corrupt your software.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2019, 04:45 PM
What ever? But i need
03-11-2019, 06:07 PM
(03-11-2019 04:45 PM)Rahul Rdmg Wrote:  What ever? But i need

Go here
06-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Check this. ROM Provider

404, Page Not Found!
06-08-2021, 10:23 PM
What it means to root device?
06-08-2021, 11:35 PM
"Root" is a term for a group wich provides priviledges access on Linux, "root my device" is often used for Linux devices, such as Android, Bada etc, wich this access is currently restricted and locked up, and you want to have this access open up for the user.
Linux kernel uses "su" command to change the current user to root. Some Linux distros has this command locked up and give custom commands to give this access. For example, Ubuntu gives the "sudo" command for that, wich will execute a single or a flow of commands on the root user instead of switching the user to the root group.

Most Java phones has proprietary OS, wich has their own secured source code, kernels and firmwares. Most of them aren't based on Linux.
For devices that don't give acess to priviledge command operations and are not based on Linux kernel, uses the "jailbreak" term instead or "root" when you're hacking into the firmware to have access to these commands.

Java is a virtual machine, wich means it doesn't execute directly into the operating system and the devices hardware. Java phones emulates a nonexistent device when they're running another application, wich prevents these applications from hacking into the system and give different hardwares the ability to run the same bytecode. Of course there are security breaches in these virtual machines, but have in mind there's tons of different proprietary operating systems, hardwares and J2ME virtual machines (such as JBlend, JBed, etc and manufacturer's proprietary VMs) wich makes these security breachs basically impossible to find and manage them to work in any device.

Some Java phones does have a way to crack into and jailbreak, but none of them uses the Java virtual machine to crack into, but uses flashing tools to have access to the device's EPROM and modify their firmware, such as some Palm OS devices, some Symbian devices, Windows Mobile devices, etc...
That means, it depends a lot on what model your phone is, check if a jailbreak is discovered to your device on the internet

And i has to tell you that, unfortunately, most chances there's no jailbreak for your device.
The fact that most Java devices uses proprietary OS and has no ability to flash any ROM without playing with its hardware, and has no documentations about their engineering, makes jailbreak much harder and almost impossible for them without years of studying for a single model

[size=xx-small]Signature[/size]
[URL=https://www.exophase.com/user/JoseskVolpe/][IMG]https://card.exophase.com/2/0/45687.png?1612237163[/IMG][/URL]

[align=justify][size=x-small][b]OwO ¿¿¿What is this??? *wags tail*
Take my beret plz 7w7 ~[/b][/size][/align]
06-08-2021, 11:39 PM
Please tell me the point ???