If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blitz Brigade
03-25-2016, 01:14 PM
Blitz Brigade
Is it possible to play multiplayer on 3g without wifi?

If wifi only let me play... Is there any apps to show that wifi connected even though i use only 3g...(i cant find wifi nearby)... I mean i asking a app to cheat the game... (without root)

I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD
-M.ILAMPARI
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2016, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2016 05:27 PM by Mr Jay.)
RE: Blitz Brigade
I just googled it and the fix needed a rooted phone. although see if you can turn your tablet into a wifi hotspot (tether). cos your wifi will be on. this is similar to what the rooted app would do. I will post the link in a minute.

cant find link now. although try this. it's not only for nexus devices.

https://support.google.com/nexus/answer/...6?hl=en-GB

if your android allows this. it's a better way to cheat the game than using an app.
03-27-2016, 11:19 PM
In this country some mobile providers dont let you tether. So be aware of that.
03-28-2016, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2016 07:11 PM by THE SKULL HUNTER.)
Oh kk... Thnx for your help i will try

I tried with my friends phone.... I can share my net to himm.... So playing is also possible isn't it?

-M.ILAMPARI
03-28-2016, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2016 09:49 PM by Mr Jay.)
yes your phone will be a wifi hotspot. I dont think you will have to change any settings. will have a look on google when I have walked my dog. maybe if you can't play using your tablet. try the other way. and connect to a tethered wifi hotspot you have made. do you have two devices. maybe take sim out of your tablet.

by that I mean connect with the device you want to play with. but I dont see any problems but dont know I have never tried this. your friend would be able to play a game with wifi by connecting to your hotspot.
03-28-2016, 10:52 PM
the app may do something else to the device. so am not actually able to try it myself. although doing it the other way and connecting with the device to a hotspot will definitely work guaranteed. Be aware if it is a quite data intensive app you will get lagging. Maybe have any apps that use background data off. Try to keep your data usage down. Also password your hotspot. So neighbours etc can't use it.
03-29-2016, 03:41 AM
I did this.... Took my moms phone and made it as hotspot.... Connected my phone to that... So i using my moms mobile data... And wifi symbol came in my phone..... Now iam playing blitz brigade finely.... Great help from you thanks..... I don't knpw that i can share others data till you said..... Thank you again.... Great help.. I owe u

-M.ILAMPARI
03-29-2016, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 07:59 AM by Mr Jay.)
no problem. glad I could help.

keep an eye on how. much data it uses though.