If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
zerozone (wapka.mobi)
05-12-2013, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2013 03:25 PM by Dedomil.)
zerozone (wapka.mobi)
Is zerozone site down? Not been able to access it. Thought maybe it was opera that was the problem. But my default browser can't connect as well.
Thanks for any info.

Or maybe It's wapka's servers.

Yeah tried 3 different wapka sites, and i could not connect

There was a site called kasisschools or something like that. There was a lot of Cyber bullying on there. Some people made wapka taken it down. Godaddy was mentioned as well. Maybe It's down because of a ddos attack in retaliation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: zerozone
Hey jase there is some problem with wapka.mobi domain. Use wapka.me instead of it
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Yahoo.......It works.Thanks eric......
Find all posts by this user
05-12-2013, 08:14 PM
Quote:First, due to illegal content uploaded by certain wapmaster, domain registration company Godaddy has suspended domain name resolution service to wapka.mobi and wapkafiles.com from May 11th to 12th.

It happened to be an outdoor activity time for Wapka Team, so that this issue has not been solved in time. Here we apologize for any inconvenience that may be caused to wapmasters.

We have contact related concerned party to solve this issue and it is believed that, wapka.mobi and wapkafiles.com will come back to normal very soon.

In addition, wapka.me and wapmasters' own domain are not involved in this issue.

Then the second issue is about the rumor that Wapka is going to stop any service in India.

Actually, we have received feedbacks about no access to Wapka in pc end via BSNL network in certain area of India. We have contacted our business partner to assistant Wapka to gain more detailed information and find effective solution. We will continue to focus on this issue.

Wapka will continue optimizing functionalities and providing free mobile site building service to wapmasters. It will not be closed.

At last, to all the wapmasters, thanks for your support and understanding to Wapka! Please look forward to a better future of Wapka!
05-13-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: zerozone (wapka.mobi)
for Castiel be better now register zerozone.mobi domain because I think wapka administrators must delete all ilegall content from servers. Just antipiracy teams attacking :-)
05-13-2013, 03:53 PM
For safety's sake :-D

[img]http://myimg.us/images/09.17.14/45000.png[/img]
05-22-2013, 09:33 PM
Thumbs Up RE: zerozone (wapka.mobi)
LOL LOL :-D

[img]http://www.cokeandpopcorn.info/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/supernatural-300x225.jpg[/img]
05-22-2013, 10:17 PM
Yes.. LOL

[img]http://myimg.us/images/09.17.14/45000.png[/img]