If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rendered Ideas
04-30-2015, 07:36 PM
Rendered Ideas
Today i got a message from RI on fb:

Dear Ankit,
This message is not to threaten you in any way, we just need your co-operation. I hope, being a loyal player of Rendered Ideas, you'll help us.
Please stop cracking network connection in our games. Please understand that to develop quality java games, we work very hard and spend lot of money in the development and to cover the cost of development, only source of income for us is Advertising. By cracking the game to remove Ads, you're making it difficult to develop more quality games for Java.
We have more 3D games planned for Java (like 3D racing game, 3D FPS, Physics based games etc.) but without any way to cover our development cost with in-game-ads, our manager will cancel Java projects.
Please stick with advertising version of the game. You can always skip ads if you don't want to be bothered, but by cracking ad-version of the game and distributing to other players, it becomes really hard to deliver good games for Java platform. As you can see very few developers make games for Java platform due to lack of revenue (income), we don't want to be one of them.
I know it's frustrating to be forced to see ads and start game with data connection always. Believe me, we hate ads too, but we have no other choice.
Even if you crack the game, please use advertising version of the game when you have data connection available and never distribute ad-free cracked version to anyone.
We want to make more cool games for Java and need your support. Hope you will understand.

The strangest thing is....i don't even know how to crack RI games....i ask don111 for that everytime. But if we think from RI's side then they're 100% correct Sad New Java Developers spend a hard time earning from their products. This way we're discouraging them by many aspects Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Rendered Ideas
This are be bad reply from them I'm sick
Writing back : 'To RI developing team '
You no can be forcing mobile phone user that is be download your java games to be permanent connecting to internet. This are be good on android wifi phone , no for java phone with prepaid limiting mobile internet.
Why no making new sistem for you make money also ; all that wanting download new /old RI game must clicking 10 adds on page to finally receiving 1 link to downloading game.
Page traffic & money from adds no good like this ?

[img]http://savepic.ru/11668437.jpg[/img]
04-30-2015, 11:17 PM
But...we dn't want netwk connecting java games, dat makes it hard, jst like androids!!! Well.. Providing is a quality java game... Lets giv a try!!
05-01-2015, 06:27 AM
We can ask them for Premium games. They usually charge 10-15 INR for their games (if they are prepaid) and it's not a big deal!
05-01-2015, 11:02 AM
stop stop crack games is ilegal LOL LOL

[img]http://myimg.us/images/09.17.14/45000.png[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2015, 01:38 PM
My idea is keep 2 copy of rendered games one with internet connection or other cracked.and some time try to play with-ad version
05-01-2015, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2015 02:10 PM by Shaw.ankit1.)
(05-01-2015 01:38 PM)dipro Wrote:  My idea is keep 2 copy of rendered games one with internet connection or other cracked.and some time try to play with-ad version
yes u'r right we can do this too. This way we can support RI too.

RI can do nothing with people cracking their games but it's true that cracking will demoralise their hardwork and won't be good for java gamers.
05-02-2015, 04:11 PM
Cracked games of RI? OMG,who is doing that WOW Don't let him to do that again...

[color=red]-[b]NetBite[/b]-[/color]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user