If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android & Apple Super Battle Tactics by Mobage
07-04-2014, 02:03 AM
Super Battle Tactics by Mobage
Super Battle Tactics by Mobage
Screenshots:
[Image: 5236241.jpg]
[Image: 5242385.jpg]
[Image: 5239313.jpg]
[Image: 5240337.jpg]
[Image: 5229073.jpg]
Description: Feel the ground quake and hear the crowds roar as everyone prepares for the main event! We’re live on ‘Tank TV’ where bold tactics and artful artillery take center stage in an explosive winner-takes-all battle. Roll the dice to deal detrimental damage and take home the prize in this turn-based battle of brains and brawn.
FEATURES
● Whopping War Machines: Contest for coveted machine parts to build a competition-crushing team of tanks
● Swift Showdowns: Bring out your best tanks and takedown your competition in fast-paced head-to-head battles
● High Risk Choices: Select your targets, time your re-rolls, and unleash strategic attacks to clinch your victory
● Extreme FX: Each battle is packed with big explosions and booming sound effects that will get your adrenaline pumping
● Accept endorsement contacts from Sponsors for a chance at extremely rare parts and tanks
Here on Tank TV it's all about The Fans!!! Thanks for all your feedback and reviews! We're constantly working to make this game even more awesome and have some really exciting features coming out in the next few weeks:
● Compete in live events to earn legendary rewards and prizes for taking first place on the league leaderboards
● Gather your friends, form a Club, takedown other Clubs from around the world, and share the glory
Leave it all on the arena floor and take your place on the podium in Super Battle Tactics now!
Trailer: Youtube
Type: Android, iOS
RLS Date: OUT
Size: Android 45MB, iOS 80MB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Super Battle Tactics by Mobage
Very nice looking game. Good to verse friends.
Find all posts by this user
07-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Online? I don't know
07-04-2014, 03:47 PM
(07-04-2014 03:07 PM)Jubaer366 Wrote:  Online? I don't know

I dont know I don't know there are really many android games which we dont know require internet to play. some are not it is confusing. i dont like online games
07-04-2014, 05:09 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014 05:10 PM by Jubaer366.)
(07-04-2014 03:47 PM)Vampire GraN Wrote:  
(07-04-2014 03:07 PM)Jubaer366 Wrote:  Online? I don't know

I dont know I don't know there are really many android games which we dont know require internet to play. some are not it is confusing. i dont like online games

I mean, Online Multiplayer or not? I don't know
07-04-2014, 05:32 PM
I dont know. We should send email to the developer support to know if game require internet to play/online multiplayer.