If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memories.
05-13-2014, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014 09:00 PM by Mr Jay.)
Memories.
Going back to the old days of the guestbook, does anyone remember what the first thing ever what they posted. I think mine was to ask when the software section was going to be running. At least I think it was, I dont remember posting anything before that.

I think dedomil's response was soon.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2014, 10:35 PM
RE: Memories.
Jase...:-P
05-13-2014, 10:42 PM
was only reading on old guest book, how much me wait for game news. First place me knew Stox, Celsius, Etty is not software name but real people :-).
05-13-2014, 10:45 PM
(05-13-2014 10:42 PM)Aipico Wrote:  was only reading on old guest book, how much me wait for game news. First place me knew Stox, Celsius, Etty is not software name but real people :-).

hahahahaha u thought celsius,stox and etty are software names.LOL :-D LOL :-P
05-14-2014, 01:31 AM
First the good old days of java gaming i was in ProjectNext and mobinfo forums getting many previews of upcoming Glu, Konami, EA, GL, Disney etc these good vendors. There were good suppliers around D@nilych, Etty, kriker and BerON are some i know. Dedomil & Stox are still around. Dedomil is a legend :-D I still remembers downloading his s40v1 games from his wap4u.sk site. ProjectNext closed so i entered Dedo guestbook for some game upcoming news from Stox, idob and Dedomil himself. Got involved in a fight with these stupid pipples TuHeL, kj.murad and Axton. Then along came a fellow with the name of KinG im sure he was Kingpin=Ilampari before he infected the forum
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Project next? Wasn't that run by a polish person?
05-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Its just old time,i ask dedo to help some game,and on old gues book i get info from stox...but i am realy missing idob bez i feel he is a gud man...i remember at oregain trail american settler people becomes so hurry,idob mentioned he lost his job not enough money but for guys he upload game first....that guy is gud one....and also remember dedomil less talk at guestbook..but dedo always help u if u pm him...old times!!no words thanks jase make this beautiful thread..
05-14-2014, 11:46 AM
No old Memories :-).Joined this all stuff since only 1 year :-D

[align=center][img]http://bannerbreak.com/banners/2/321/140318532940436579.gif[/img][/align]