If have login problems remove cookies and clear browser cache.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cherry Master game by Dyna
04-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Cherry Master game by Dyna
Only Android users. I need some help here with this cool slots game Cherry Master 91, 92 and 97. Im using MAME4DROID emulator and game is running fine but the buttons aint working. Only can insert coin to get credits are working but i cannot place a bet because the buttons aint working. Other games it works fine. Does anyone here with this emulator know how to place a bet? Any settings needs changing?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: Cherry Master game by Dyna
Hi. I am a big fan of Dyna cherry master and i am trying to run it on MAME4DROID on Android 6.0.1. Somehow when i put the rom into the correct directory but it cant detect the rom. Can i get some advice from you? And also did you many t get the buttons working?

(04-08-2014 01:06 PM)Vampire GraN Wrote:  Only Android users. I need some help here with this cool slots game Cherry Master 91, 92 and 97. Im using MAME4DROID emulator and game is running fine but the buttons aint working. Only can insert coin to get credits are working but i cannot place a bet because the buttons aint working. Other games it works fine. Does anyone here with this emulator know how to place a bet? Any settings needs changing?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply